This place is Niner heaven!!!

Man, I just found this place and I am in heaven. I’m a huge fan and it is great to find a place where there are so many well informed niner fans. How long has this place been here? Thanks for all you do and I am gonna spread the word to all my buds about this little gem you got going here.

GO NINERS!!!

Welcome to the board!!!

This particular site has been up since around June but we had another board called c-usatalk.com that was up for a good while. Once the conference split was announced this board was built for Niner Nation.

Welcome. Look forward to your posts!!

Welcome Home.

Good to have ya here!

Welcome…pull up a stool, have a beer and stay for awhile. :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by casstommy[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:06 AM [b] Man, I just found this place and I am in heaven. I'm a huge fan and it is great to find a place where there are so many well informed niner fans. How long has this place been here? Thanks for all you do and I am gonna spread the word to all my buds about this little gem you got going here.

GO NINERS!!! [/b]

Welcome. Bring as many as you know. Go Niners.

Can someone give him the lowdown before he gets started? I think Swithfoot laid it out nicely one time. :lol:

Welcome to Niner Basketball Heaven!

Yeah man i like this board

Beware of idiots is my advice. They’re easy to spot.

[i]Originally posted by casstommy[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:06 AM [b] Man, I just found this place and I am in heaven. I'm a huge fan and it is great to find a place where there are so many well informed niner fans. How long has this place been here? Thanks for all you do and I am gonna spread the word to all my buds about this little gem you got going here.

GO NINERS!!! [/b]

Glad you found it. I stumbled onto the boards a while back when they were still on Charlotte.com. I think there are a still a couple of people on there.

Cas, how’d you find the place? Just curious. I’ve been telling fans at the games about place, glad to hear you’ll be doing the same. Make sure to check out the arcade!!!

Many have been here from the GoCarolinas-> Rivals-> C-USA Talk -> Now NN.

Yes, people here bleed Niner green.

GO NINERS!!!

Welcome to the board, casstommy! Another lost soul has returned to the flock.

Did you say…“so many well-informed fans here?”"" Well…we’ll see how you feel in a few weeks!!! No,just kiddin…welcome aboard,great board.

clt says welcome.

Casstommy i must say im in the same boat as you… I stumbled across this sight a few days ago and i dont think ive gottin off of it yet… I was so excited when i found it this is my first post but there will be many more to come…Thanks to who ever started it you are great… :smiley:

Newbies,

You can listen to games by clicking on the “On the Air” picture on the lower right and chat with all of us out of towners during a game by clicking on the Chat button under the banner. The chat room is empty except during games.

If you are really sick, you can try and beat Sideshow’s Funky Pong score.

And don’t forget to eat and sleep every now and then.

This website is the #1 hinderence to my job performance. Enjoy it.

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 04:26 PM [b] This website is the #1 hinderence to my job performance. Enjoy it. [/b]
I thought this was my job. :smirk:

I wonder if there is a “most time spent logged in” stat the webmaster is keeping… I’m bound to be in the top 10.