This team SUCKS

With 2:08 left in the game DA is 1-12 from the field including 0-6 from 3.
Thus far he is 15-56 from the field, that is 26.8%, or simply fukin TERRIBLE.

The fact that we came in shooting 36% and will see that number drop is dreadful. HOW THE #### DO YOU SHOOT 21% FOR AN ENTIRE GAME???

Iā€™ve never been so embarrassed to be a fan of this team as I am tonightā€¦ Before the Wissle crowd chimes in, I donā€™t think Hal ever had this kind of talent. Lutz should be embarrassed with the way he has mismanaged this team.

ok i think its pathetic when our free throw percentage is higher than our field goal and 3 point percentages combined

Agree Wissell did not have this much talent, What we are sorely lacking is a point guard, and I suspect we have some MAJOR ATTITUDE problems with this team

[QUOTE=s9er;140828]Before the Wissle crowd chimes in, I donā€™t think Hal ever had this kind of talent. [/QUOTE]
No, he had maybe 1 player in his 3 years that could play, Keith Williams.

Wissel also had 00 Melvin Johnson and ruined him

Pathetic. I left way early. I canā€™t believe we scored 9. I thought we were going in at 6. Nice standards Lutz set. The previous low for a half was 13, set by him. Why does he keep clapping?

[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™]Goldwire is 4-29 with 3ā€™s for the year[/FONT]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™]Alexander is 6-30 with 3ā€™s for the year[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™]Withers seems to be posting up behind defenders? Strange days indeed. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[QUOTE=MeanJoeGreen;140843]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™]Goldwire is 4-29 with 3ā€™s for the year[/FONT]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™]Alexander is 6-30 with 3ā€™s for the year[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™]Withers seems to be posting up behind defenders? Strange days indeed. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][FONT=ā€˜Times New Romanā€™][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Coaching
Coaching
Coaching

[QUOTE=s9er;140847]Coaching
Coaching
Coaching[/QUOTE]

what is this you speak of?

I believe its been said before, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting different results. This proves that Bobby is clearly insane. How do you shoot 30 threeā€™s when NONE of our guys have proven that they can MAKE them? Iā€™m almost to the point of giving back my season tickets. Iā€™m completely disgusted.

I truly canā€™t get over how bad this team is.

I really believed weā€™d have it turned around tonight and play well but it never happend.

I was a believer up until tonight, but no more. Time to face facts. We are a bad team and this will be a bad season.:angry: :angry: :pout:

[QUOTE=sf49er;140841]Wissel also had 00 Melvin Johnson and ruined him[/QUOTE]
and another Mike Pratt player who was fast, Irvin Williamson, who was a captain and quit becuase of Wisselball.

Maybe lutz needs to bring back the flash cards The only play is throw the fing ball to Withers

GO NINERS!!!

GO NINERS!!!

Yeah, it is mind boggling how bad this team is. Lids all over the baskets. The team is not responding to whatever Lutz is trying to teach them or maybe how he is teaching it. Can they beat Ga St?

[QUOTE=franchise49er;140968]Can they beat Ga St?[/QUOTE]

In a word, no. In two words, absolutely not.

Not playing like we have in the last three games anyways.

Nice gameplan again Lutz. I wish you left for Tennessee.

Seriously. This team is a fricken joke. No leader, no scorer, no rebounder, no intensity, no pride, no game plan, no coaching.

I have watched many games, but this one, I wanted to puke. And if people think Beasley is going to come to Charlotte for this shit, your dead wrong.

There is nothing wrong with the fans boooing the team either. I spend my money to watch these games, and if I want to boo, by God I will. As far as tonight, I see a team running head on to a freight train.

Fire Bobby and Judy, and bring Moxley back, it seems that he was the real coach.

Now excuse me while I go throw up from the shit that I watched tonight. GAG GAG GAG

Responding to all who remember the Wissell teams from the 80ā€™s, I have a special insight into them, being a former player on those teams. Plain and simple we had the talent to compete, but Wissellā€™s coaching was so bad he had players second guessing themselves while on the court, turning us into a bunch of stiff looking robots. He also destroyed our confidence we had in ourselves to be the players that we could be. I think Lutz is saying the right things in public, not being too critical of his players, because you do not want to loose the playerā€™s confidence. If you have a coach that does that, like Wissell, it does not matter what kind of talent you have on your team, you will not play up to that talent. I have faith that the coach will turn it around, he has won a couple of games in his
career.

49erWhit. Cmon man, donā€™t hold back. LOL. What do you really think? This teamā€™s performance was a disgrace tonight. Sometimes I just could not believe what I was witnessing. But hey, the popcorn was killer.

[QUOTE=franchise49er;140986]49erWhit. Cmon man, donā€™t hold back. LOL. What do you really think? This teamā€™s performance was a disgrace tonight. Sometimes I just could not believe what I was witnessing. But hey, the popcorn was killer.[/QUOTE]

I did hold back. If I typed what I wanted, it would have looked liked this:

Lutz is a &^%()$&%() (&_(&$%(^$, There is no &($$ leadership. We scored 9 &$%^$()&^)( $(%$)& _($%^&()$ ^ Points in a half. Fans booed the %$(&$(&%($&&%$(&% *() performance.