Niners in the NFL / Pros

2 Likes

Benny LeMay: among RBs…

• bench press: Tied 3rd of 23 (24 reps)
  • 40 yd dash: 28th of 28
  • vertical jump: 28th of 28
  • broad jump: 27th of 27

Cam Clark: among OL…

• bench press: Tied for 12th out of 40 (26 reps)
  • 40 yd dash: 30th of 40
  • vertical jump: tied 31st out of 36
  • broad jump: 31st out of 36

Alex Highsmith: among DL…

• Bench press: no results
  • 40 yd dash: 4th of 41
  • Vertical Jump: tied 6th of 42
  • Broad Jump: tied 2nd of 29
  • 3 Cone Drill: tied 4th of 27
  • 20 yd shuffle: 1st of 26

The commentators made a few decent comments on Cam during his on field drills. Really the only negative was him clicking his heel on lateral movement and losing his base stance.

I think both may be looking for a do over when we hold our pro day at Charlotte. I think both can improve their numbers

Watched a UCF game last season where the ESPN announcers kept referring to UCF as a “small school”. Yeah, I guess the 4th largest enrollment University in America (approximately 66,200) is a “small school”. smdh :roll_eyes:

That “small school” and “mid major” crap has always gotten on my nerves.

2 Likes

Why don’t they take a note from EA games and just refer to us and schools like UCF as “low prestige” schools. :confused:

clt hopes we are able to offer PhD programs some day! Sucks to be a small school

Looks like Highsmith ran a 4.70 40yard. One of the fastest among D Line. Maybe opened some eyes

1 Like

Updated Alex Highsmith: among DL… results above with Benny and cam. Alex looks to have done quite well statistically when compared to peers

2 Likes

Any niners getting drafted tonight?? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Considering tonight is only the first round, probably not. Possibly tomorrow and almost certainly saturday.

2 Likes

Tonight…

We getting 2 drafted tonight???

1 Like

Highsmith 3rd round pick to Steelers

2 Likes

Despise the Steelers, but way to go Alex !!! Great video of Alex and family in the Highsmith house too, including a great 49er banner on the wall behind them!

3 Likes

Sweet. Congrats, Alex!

1 Like

7 Likes

Kudos to the tv coverage crew. “Charlotte” consistently used. Feels so odd for any media outlet to get it right.

5 Likes

Cameron Clark - 4th Round to NY Jets

3 Likes