Tickets Have Been Mailed

Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

I received my tickets today… so I assume most of you will be getting yours too or have already received them. Now, I have to see how I wound up with Row A downstairs for the Bobcat Arena games.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;264206]Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

I received my tickets today… so I assume most of you will be getting yours too or have already received them. Now, I have to see how I wound up with Row A downstairs for the Bobcat Arena games.[/QUOTE]

I know this off topic (I posted it in the transit tax thread, but I wanted to make sure you seen it. When I saw this I first thought about you :lol:)

charlotte_skyline2.gif

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;264206]Now, I have to see how I wound up with Row A downstairs for the Bobcat Arena games.[/QUOTE]
I was looking out for you. I know your eyesight isn’t what it once was so I made a few phone calls.

116 Row F

Here’s a seating chart [URL]http://www.charlottebobcatsarena.com/newWindow.asp?image=resources/images/seating_charts/seating_bball.gif&title=Basketball%20Seating%20Chart[/URL]

116 Row H

I’ll be in section 101 :wink: Front row!

I’m in 116 also. The Bobcats bench is in front of 104. I assume that is where the 9ers will be.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;264220]116 Row H[/QUOTE]

Same here.

…my first season tickets are section 216 Row K in Halton, never sat up there before!

116 - Row A. Of course, I can always use my PRESS PASS I get from Mike too.

Same here.

…my first season tickets are section 216 Row K in Halton, never sat up there before!

I’ll be seeing you alot b/c that’s exactly where my first season tickets in Halton are.

I’m in 116 F @ Bobcats. And courtside for Wake.

interesting, everyone here got put in 116 at Bobcats arena. I got 112 :ponder:

I’m in 113, metro. 116 is the largest section on the lower level.

113 row Q

I'm in 113, metro. 116 is the largest section on the lower level.

113 here as well…

I hope sections 104-106 will be student seating, because that will be what is shown on TV (for the 1 out of 4 TV games we have).

116 row P at Bobcats.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;264242]I’ll be seeing you alot b/c that’s exactly where my first season tickets in Halton are.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear I’m not the only one on here in the ‘should have donated more money’ section.

Section 116, Row A

If you’re like me it reads more like this

[QUOTE]Good to hear I’m not the only one on here in the ‘financially could not have donated more money’ section.[/QUOTE]