Tickets to NIT Season Tip-Off

[URL]http://gmine.blogspot.com/[/URL]

[URL]http://gmine.blogspot.com/[/URL]

I’m going down to Durham with 50 bucks, hopefully that will get me in with a scalped ticket.

[QUOTE=EE9er;424868]I’m going down to Durham with 50 bucks, hopefully that will get me in with a scalped ticket.[/QUOTE]

HAHA

Good thing I have an in with a Iron Duke season ticket holder. :shades:

Good thing I have an in with a Iron Duke season ticket holder. :shades:

That’s the way to do it… might even get better seats.

With all the ACC writers the O will send, I’m positive Jim could sneak some of us up with press passes and no one will notice.

Viewing party?

I’m planning on hitting ebay and stubhub and such for tickets, but if I can’t land them then I am in for a viewing party. I just assumed that we would have a crowd at Pic’s.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;424903]Viewing party?[/QUOTE]

vs. Elon?

(I know what yer sayin’… but let’s don’t count our chickens before they hatch.)

[QUOTE=jdm49er;424909]vs. Elon?

(I know what yer sayin’… but let’s don’t count our chickens before they hatch.)[/QUOTE]

Why would you not have a viewing party for all televised games?? Heck, AustinNiner and I do and we live in Texas!

[QUOTE]So you’re tellin’ me there is a chance…[/QUOTE]
_

I’m off work at 6:30 that day, does anyone know what time tip for the games will be?

I think HP or somebody posted in the schedule thread that there would be 100 tickets allotted to each of the other 3 non-host teams per the NIT Tournament rules.

[QUOTE=X-49er;424942]I think HP or somebody posted in the schedule thread that there would be 100 tickets allotted to each of the other 3 non-host teams per the NIT Tournament rules.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but those 100 are the same pool that go to the coaches, players and then the 49er club per ranking.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;424939]I’m off work at 6:30 that day, does anyone know what time tip for the games will be?[/QUOTE]

I'm off work at 6:30 that day, does anyone know what time tip for the games will be?

Probably at 7:00, with Duke-Coastal at 9:00, I’d bet that the games in Cameron will be on ESPN, UConn on ESPN2 followed by the AZ St games, and the LSU games on ESPNU.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;424943]Yeah but those 100 are the same pool that go to the coaches, players and then the 49er club per ranking.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Us commoners won’t be seeing any tickets.

I’m telling the school I’ll pay my parking ticket if I can be one of the 100. If that doesn’t work, I’m heading to Durham to see if I can pick one up.

Indeed. Us commoners won't be seeing any tickets.
Damn the Bourgeoisie!

Looks like I’ll end up watching it on TV… oh well