Tilted Kilt

Have any of my fellow Niners been out to this place? I have been twice and let me tell you - very entertaining both times I went. Think Hooters but with better food, better outfits and from my two trips - better talent.

Rumor has it they are opening 3 or 4 more in the Charlotte area. I have not been to the Bikini joint close to school - But I can tell you all now that The Kilt rates very high for me!

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

I can tell you this much, if you wear a kilt you had best also be wearing a sporran or else its just a skirt!

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;422748]I can tell you this much, if you wear a kilt you had best also be wearing a sporan or else its just a skirt![/QUOTE]

Yes my wife - the scottish highland dancer - keeps saying the same things. Take it from me though go to the Kilt and when you see who is wearing them you won’t care what they call them.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;422749]Yes my wife - the scottish highland dancer - keeps saying the same things. Take it from me though go to the Kilt and when you see who is wearing them you won’t care what they call them.[/QUOTE]

Where is the place?

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;422750]Where is the place?[/QUOTE]

Tryon and Carowinds blvd. Out of the way from Gaston County, but worth the trip. I think we need to NNN Happy hour there one evening.

the google reviews said something like beers were $4, way high for something not downtown, is this true?

[QUOTE=ninerID;422754]the google reviews said something like beers were $4, way high for something not downtown, is this true?[/QUOTE]

I know they run beer specials. I don’t drink beer though - just liqour. I had a sandwhich and 4 jacks and it was $30. Seemed about right to me.

University location coming soon…at least that’s what the “newspaper” said.

One of these joints would go over well in Asheville. It’s very eclectic up here.

I went a week & a 1/2 ago. They have some hottie-totties.

Went for lunch with a couple coworkers the other week and it was alright. The food (typical bar food) was better than expected but our waitress was not. Huge letdown considering the ones I saw working the tables next to us. I guess that element is luck of the draw.

Beer is way overpriced. Someone mentioned $4 but I’m not even sure it’s that cheap. I thought pints were closer to $6.

It’s one of those places where you’ll go at least a couple times and then the novelty will wear off. They do have a lot of nice flat-screens in there that could make for good football viewing in the fall. Pool table and a golf machine or two as well. I work within walking distance to it and I’ll admit that it stays packed.

Beer is WICKED overpriced but the theme is nice. Liqour and Food isnt too badly priced though.

The g/f likes it.

Wupass, we outta take the ladis out there!

.......but our waitress was not. Huge letdown considering the ones I saw working the tables next to us. I guess that element is luck of the draw.
Luck my ***. You should have either moved to a different table or asked for one of the other waitresses. :shades:
Luck my ***. You should have either moved to a different table or asked for one of the other waitresses. :shades:

I was having lunch with two female coworkers so I didn’t want to look too much like a perv. Best that they maintain their current perception of me rather than know the real me. :smile:

Maybe a good spot to move LutzLive?

[QUOTE=77grad;422973]Maybe a good spot to move LutzLive?[/QUOTE]

Once they open one close to the U I fully endorse this idea.

When I was there they had surfing, formula 1, golf, rugby, & an off-road type of racing.
Of course, I was looking at the girls more.