Time for a$$ whoopin #1

Are you all ready for the annual Charlotte beat down? Plavich will be in tears bye the end of the game and Lutz will be demoted to coaching the ladies team. Get ready for Nascar boys, your seasons decline starts Wednesday!

Well you got one thing right, we are #1, alone atop the CUSA right now. And you’re right, we will receive the exact same “beating” we got last year @ Cincinatti. Is Huggie Bear requesting another “Ring-of-Red?” Sure did work at well last season.

And if your biggest concern is Brenden Plavich, then I hope you are Huggin’s personal scout, quadruple team him all night long, no one else on our team can score! :rolleyes:

Hey Cat. Way to hold a lead yesterday. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by What the ?[/i]@Jan 16 2005, 04:44 PM [b] Hey Cat. Way to hold a lead yesterday. :D [/b]
I was not on the court, had I been playing there is no way we lose that game.

Had you been playing, Cincy would have lost by 40.

[i]Originally posted by Catswin+Jan 16 2005, 04:46 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Catswin @ Jan 16 2005, 04:46 PM)
[i]Originally posted by NinerUpNorth[/i]@Jan 16 2005, 05:25 PM [b] Had you been playing, Cincy would have lost by 40. [/b]
Yeah, but I would have looked really good in my Bearcat man thong.
[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer+Jan 16 2005, 05:27 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (NINERcowbellplayer @ Jan 16 2005, 05:27 PM)
Originally posted by Catswin@Jan 16 2005, 04:46 PM [b]

clt elaborates, your team is constantly overrated. heineken, however, is not.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Jan 16 2005, 09:16 PM [b] clt elaborates, your team is constantly overrated. heineken, however, is not. [/b]
Does clt always talk in the third person?
[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Jan 16 2005, 09:16 PM [b]clt elaborates, your team is constantly overrated. heineken, however, is not.[/b]

clt makes a huge mistake each and every time he elaborates. however, we agree with his assessment of heineken.

cowbellplayer makes a huge mistake each time he does anything other than play cowbell.

butter makes a huge mistake each time he spreads.

You guys already had ass whoopin #1. That was by Illinois. We’re giving you ass whoopin #2.

[i]Originally posted by gruehls+Jan 16 2005, 09:31 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gruehls @ Jan 16 2005, 09:31 PM)
[i]Originally posted by Catswin[/i]@Jan 16 2005, 05:48 PM [b] Yeah, but I would have looked really good in my Bearcat man thong. [/b]
Catswin, please wear your red thong Wednesday night. I would rather take a photo of you to go with my Bulldog Diva photos than one of Bearcat Nikki. :drool:

That alone would be worth the cost of airfare.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er+Jan 16 2005, 09:41 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (HP49er @ Jan 16 2005, 09:41 PM)

clt replies that clt is enjoying his heineken and that clt’s rule about ohio is always true: nothing good comes from ohio.

[b]Does clt always talk in the third person? [/b]

WHAT? Please.

If you have to ask…you guys have been away for too long :stuck_out_tongue:

clt adds that he speaks in third person omniscient narration. For those of you who didn’t graduate from charlotte, this is a common form of third-person narration in which the teller of the tale, who often appears to speak with the voice of the author himself, assumes an omniscient (all-knowing) perspective on the story being told. Now make me a sandwich.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Jan 16 2005, 10:47 PM [b]clt adds that he speaks in third person omniscient narration. For those of you who didn't graduate from charlotte, this is a common form of third-person narration in which the teller of the tale, who often appears to speak with the voice of the author himself, assumes an omniscient (all-knowing) perspective on the story being told. Now make me a sandwich.[/b]

better yet, explain the concept of deus ex machina.

and keep in mind that you aren’t the deus.

[b]nothing good comes from ohio.[/b]

This isn’t entirely true. Cleveland and the NE area is rather nice. But Cincinatti is a trailer park snake pit. It’s more Kentucky than it is Ohio. White-trash trailer park redneck snake pit.