Time for a$$ whoopin #1

[b]This isn't entirely true. Cleveland and the NE area is rather nice. But Cincinatti is a trailer park snake pit. It's more Kentucky than it is Ohio. White-trash trailer park redneck snake pit. [/b]

Wow, that the 1st time Iā€™ve ever heard somone saw Cleveland was nice.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Jan 16 2005, 10:15 PM [b]clt replies that clt is enjoying his heineken and that clt's rule about ohio is always true: nothing good comes from ohio.[/b]
I have always been a fan of CLT, however I can prove his rule wrong..... Champ is good. Champ comes from Ohio. Champ thinks Cincinnati smells like Kentucky.

Champ is a rare exception to the rule. :thumbsup:

[b]Wow, that the 1st time I've ever heard somone saw Cleveland was nice.[/b]

People like to rag on the Cleveland area. Those people probably havenā€™t ever BEEN to Cleveland. Rock and Roll hall of fame, NFL hall of fame an hour to the south, an awesome art museum, University Circle, the flats on Lake Erie, warehouse district, etc.

I thought it was just a dirty armpit too, until I went there. Itā€™s got 10,000 times more character than boring-ass Charlotte.

I think Huggy Bear will get the boys ready for UNCCā€¦Last year was a fluke and every blind squirell finds a nut sooner or later.

I havenā€™t visited this site in quite a while, whereā€™s ā€œMETROā€ these days?

[i]Originally posted by gruehls+Jan 16 2005, 10:56 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gruehls @ Jan 16 2005, 10:56 PM)

Weā€™ve been to sincy twice for the CUSA tourney. Both times we had a really good time, met many nice people and ate some great food. At the games, naturally we saw our share of assholes, punks, slobs, cretins, dropouts, addicts, drunks, hos, pimps, finger sniffers, pig men/women that all were wearing sincy gear. We do not condemn an entire city for that, but in spite of being the liberal-minded people we are, itā€™s still been hard not to. :lmao:

[i]Originally posted by Catswin[/i]@Jan 16 2005, 04:27 PM [b] Are you all ready for the annual Charlotte beat down? Plavich will be in tears bye the end of the game and Lutz will be demoted to coaching the ladies team. Get ready for Nascar boys, your seasons decline starts Wednesday! [/b]
Yes, as Smoothie noted, you've already had the Illinois Beatdown, now it's time for the Charlotte one.

Plav may be in tears, because heā€™ll be laughing at how easy it was the beat Cincy at their place for the second year in a row.

It just hasnā€™t been the same talking smack to Memphis fans without you around man, they are actually starting to think they are clever.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners+Jan 17 2005, 07:53 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (cltniners @ Jan 17 2005, 07:53 PM)
Originally posted by gruehls@Jan 16 2005, 10:56 PM [b]

clt ponders how the hell is clt still lowly freshman?

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Jan 17 2005, 08:18 PM [b] It just hasn't been the same talking smack to Memphis fans without you around man, they are actually starting to think they are clever. [/b]
I miss hammering those trailer park losers as well.