Tips and Advice for visiting the Wal-Mart

So I really like good deals and we were thinking about heading out there. Anything I should look out for or anything I should be aware of?

Anyone ever been? What did you think? Did you take the bus or drive?
:lol:

[QUOTE=Gill2003;422696]So I really like good deals and we were thinking about heading out there. Anything I should look out for or anything I should be aware of?

Anyone ever been? What did you think? Did you take the bus or drive?
:lol:[/QUOTE]

They have huge selection of Tarheel gear…take Ace with you.

Lot of UNC graduates in the food court (according to their ill fitting t shirts).

Tintin

I drove but wish I would have stayed home.

It’s best to go anytime of the day and its very important which one you choose because you will get the same experience at each one although most are different.

You want to see the true “Melting Pot”, WalMart is the place to see it. I’ve seen so many “different” types of people it’s crazy. It could be a 24/7 freak show sometimes in there.

Sometimes I question if a $3.00 savings is really worth it. and let’s not talk about the LINES!!!

I’ve been told Christmas time around 2am is a good time of the year to go?

Gill, you could take the bus… The Walmart in Concord/Kannapolis (Dale Earnhardt exit) has a huge school-like bus that picks and drops off hispanics.

There will be lots of people standing with their carts waiting for the bus. Kinda cool they can arrange something like that.

Just because im brown I would be interested in that? What kind of message board is this?

I would avoid Walmart if at all possible.

If you do drive, make sure you find a Wal-Mart location that has a decent parking lot. This might require you to drive to one a little farther away than you normally would. But at least there are several hundred in the area to choose from.

Go to the lawn section, get a fold out chair, pop it in the middle of an aisle and just people watch.

Things to count-

Mullets
Tarhole gear
Flabby bellies hanging out of shirt
Kids without parents
Fights
Pregnant women giving birth

Good luck!

if you are a fan of employees wearing vests, but not ones with teeth, wal mart is the premier destination for you.

you can get great deals on home audio speakers from vans in the parking lot.

OMG that is AWESOME.

Target is better.

Just because im brown I would be interested in that? What kind of message board is this?
Are you not interested?

clt advises you to go somewhere else.

In all seriousness, the new Wal-Mart at Concord Mills isn’t all that bad…

…yet.

It will fall off soon enough.

In all seriousness, the new Wal-Mart at Concord Mills isn't all that bad...

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;422727]Target is better.[/QUOTE]

Better, but not as adventurous as Wally World.