:49ers:

Suggested ways to celebrate include, but are not limited to:

Pound a 49 ounce beer
Harass an ACC fan
Make a KSU/Bob Huggins joke
Watch a taped game of a big Niners win
Eat a green cake
Pledge money to charlotte49erfootball.com

[QUOTE=Chisox17;230516]IS [SIZE=4][COLOR=green][B]4-9[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!!! :biggrin:

Make a KSU/Bob Huggins joke
[/QUOTE]

Consider it done!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;230516]IS [SIZE=4][COLOR=green][B]4-9[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!!! :biggrin:

Suggested ways to celebrate include, but are not limited to:

Make a KSU/Bob Huggins joke[/QUOTE]
I’ll go taunt them instead. :biggrin:

Shoot, I didn’t even realize until Chisox said something. This should be a school holiday. Have class still be in session, but there should some sort of festivities on or around campus. This is the kind of thing that can help bring our student body together. Have some kind of party or something on 4-9 every year.

Whaduyall think?

hicup wazz dat 49 beers or 4 to 9 beeers hicup

[QUOTE=49or bust;230529]Shoot, I didn’t even realize until Chisox said something. This should be a school holiday. Have class still be in session, but there should some sort of festivities on or around campus. This is the kind of thing that can help bring our student body together. Have some kind of party or something on 4-9 every year.

Whaduyall think?
:49ers:[/QUOTE]

I LOVE this idea… and it would be something that is 100% Charlotte. A big 4-9 bash every year. Once we get the new SGA in maybe we can work with them to making in a reality.

[QUOTE=49or bust;230529]Shoot, I didn’t even realize until Chisox said something. This should be a school holiday. Have class still be in session, but there should some sort of festivities on or around campus. This is the kind of thing that can help bring our student body together. Have some kind of party or something on 4-9 every year.

Whaduyall think?
I love the idea! :thumbsup:

Shoot, I didn't even realize until Chisox said something. This should be a school holiday. Have class still be in session, but there should some sort of festivities on or around campus. This is the kind of thing that can help bring our student body together. Have some kind of party or something on 4-9 every year.

Whaduyall think?

i think its sad that no one had thought about this over say the last 50 years. good thinkin 49or.

Shoot, I didn't even realize until Chisox said something. This should be a school holiday. Have class still be in session, but there should some sort of festivities on or around campus. This is the kind of thing that can help bring our student body together. Have some kind of party or something on 4-9 every year.

Whaduyall think?

Perhaps if Ritchie/Ernst wins the election they can institute this new holiday next year?

That is a hell of an idea.

[QUOTE=J Felt;230552]Perhaps if Ritchie/Ernst wins the election they can institute this new holiday next year?[/QUOTE]
That would be awesome! When is voting?

[QUOTE=49erPress;230544]good thinkin 49or.[/QUOTE]

Heyyy come on guys, how about givin some credit where credit is due! :shades:

Whaduyall think?

This will never happen.

It makes too much sense. Don’t ask me to explain why, but someone will have an issue with it.

Heyyy come on guys, how about givin some credit where credit is due! :shades:

Chisox, your claim to fame is “R.J. GATOR’S NIGHT!!! DON’T FORGET!! $1 PINT NIGHT!!!”, not “4-9 Day” :tongue:

[QUOTE=J Felt;230562]Chisox, your claim to fame is “R.J. GATOR’S NIGHT!!! DON’T FORGET!! $1 PINT NIGHT!!!”, not “4-9 Day” :tongue:[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah that was one of my better threads, but I’m gettin no love for 4-9 day! 4-9 day is yet another one of my brilliant ideas… :shades: :biggrin:
:toast:

That is a hell of an idea.
QFT

This would have been a great day to announce football.

Bump.

Seriously, this is one of the best ideas you guys have ever come up with. The possibilities are endless. A school pride day? Makes too much sense for our administration to embrace or else implement without seeming cheesey.

I think this needs to be a student tradition. Screw the admins. Just brainstorm for next year and get the campus hyped up for it.

The possibilities are endless.

Should I start ordering some 49 inch long beer glasses, now?

[ATTACH]1965[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=survivor45;313719]Should I start ordering some 49 inch long beer glasses, now?

[ATTACH]1965[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

A logical addition to the 49er Pride Rewards program…

2006 - attend 14 49ers games receive a Nike hat
2007 - attend 18 49ers games receive a authentic 49ers baseball jersey

2008 - attend 18 49ers games receive a 49 inch long beer glass.