Tommaso Ingrosso - 2013 PF offer - Western Texas College verbal (JUCO)

6’10 PF from Evelyn Mack Prep in Charlotte. Has an offer from us, he’s currently back overseas in Italy.

Rivals - no stars

Keep in mind, this is where Benny came from.

RT @ChristopheEPcom: Italian Tommaso Ingrosso gets interest from Charlotte, hofstra, Miami (FL), Mississippi and South Florida at the moment

Ingrosso played in a National Division B league game in Italy on March 24th. He scored 11.

He scored 17 in a game on March 29th.

Looks like he went home for easter and played in a few games.

Apparently his name translates to Wholesale in Google Translate. ;D

Hopefully we’ll hear some positive news about Ingrosso soon. His size combined with the fact that he’d be 21 before he ever plays a college game intrigues me. I just hope he can qualify if he does decide to come here.

[quote=“Niner National, post:4, topic:27680”]Ingrosso played in a National Division B league game in Italy on March 24th. He scored 11.

He scored 17 in a game on March 29th.

Looks like he went home for easter and played in a few games.

Apparently his name translates to Wholesale in Google Translate. ;D

Hopefully we’ll hear some positive news about Ingrosso soon. His size combined with the fact that he’d be 21 before he ever plays a college game intrigues me. I just hope he can qualify if he does decide to come here.[/quote]I think waiting to get qualifying scores on ACT/SAT.

So let’s not disregard the huge elephant in the room, if we go into this season with this kid being the only frontcourt addition we are in some serious trouble… we all know how sketchy it is to get people NCAA cleared… I hope we bring in two bigs…

All I hope is that he sounds like the Rober DeNiro version of Vito Corleone

Any word on this guy??
We sure need another big for next year.

[quote=“49erCC, post:8, topic:27680”]Any word on this guy??
We sure need another big for next year.[/quote]last we heard he needed a qualifying score on the SAT or ACT.

No idea what the status of this guy is, but he is playing in summer league games in Italy.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.playbasket.it/friuli/tournament.php%3Fobj%3D379%26eid%3D10&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522tommaso%2Bingrosso%2522%26start%3D10%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1C1CHWA_enUS513US513%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbs%3Dqdr:m

Grand Final of the XI edition of the International Basketball Summer League which took place between the white Eidomed coached by Stanisak-Votovec-Gnjezda and Eidomed Yellow Mitchell-Longhin-Goi.Balanced until the first quarter, the team has dominated Slavic eventually find that with a 88 to 62 was then awarded the Trophy And 1, leaving second place to Eidomed yellow.

Eidomed also awarded the Green in third place, the black Eidomed the fourth, along with awards offered by the Municipality of Udine and assigned respectively to the leading scorer with 52 points Chada Antony and the best player Thomas Ingrosso, remembering the late Matthew Molent, who won in 2008, with the Memorial dedicated to him.

Holding out hope that we can land this guy.

Good hair.

Dude looks 30! Let’s get him.

What is this guy ranked? Is he actually good or are we just grabbing bodies here.

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:13, topic:27680”]What is this guy ranked? Is he actually good or are we just grabbing bodies here.[/quote]he didn’t really play in the states much. He has attention from some decent programs though.

he has.performed well on national teams and in summer league games in Italy.

He has legit size (not just height) and would be a 21 year old freshman.

he’s worth a risk. Doesn’t seem like a Gokhan Sirin type big man.

We would take Ingrosso, big need.

Is Tomasso Ingrosso italian for “Rony Seikaly?”

Damn, I hope so, would take him in a second… http://www.orangehoops.org/rseikaly.htm

i would take this kid but to me it sounds like he is a lot like gokhan with a slightly better post games but certainly not a rebounder or back to the basket player.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:18, topic:27680”]i would take this kid but to me it sounds like he is a lot like gokhan with a slightly better post games but certainly not a rebounder or back to the basket player.[/quote]I’ve read nothing that makes it sound like his game is anything like Gokhans. Where are you getting that?

i read an article where his coach was saying how good of a three point shooter he is and how he does not really play back to the basket but he can.