Tommaso Ingrosso - 2013 PF offer - Western Texas College verbal (JUCO)

i read an article where his coach was saying how good of a three point shooter he is and how he does not really play back to the basket but he can.[/quote]at least he has the size to bang with big men. Gokhan did not. Not saying he would be a great player, but id honestly feel better about his first year potential than Nlakelys

i read an article where his coach was saying how good of a three point shooter he is and how he does not really play back to the basket but he can.[/quote]at least he has the size to bang with big men. Gokhan did not. Not saying he would be a great player, but id honestly feel better about his first year potential than Nlakelys[/quote]

he is only about an inch taller than gokhan and seems to have the same body type.

Looks quite a bit thicker to me. Gokhan was like 200 pounds. Ingrosso looks to be 230+ to me. He’s slender in his older photos but if you look at the more recent ones he is bigger.

i was still under the impression that he was about 210lbs. if he is 230 then that changes a lot. i would like to get this kid. when are we going to find out if he is qualified?

i read an article where his coach was saying how good of a three point shooter he is and how he does not really play back to the basket but he can.[/quote]

Dirk Nowitzki type?

[font=arial]Last September the choice to live an experience of life and Usa basketball at the Prep School in Charlotte Mack for a landfall next year in College Ncaa Championship participant. Over the last weekend the American racing season, Thomas went back to Italy to join our team and will therefore be available to Technical Staff from Sunday's match against Ancona. Andrea Niccolai: "Thomas is a guy who we saw growing up and followed with sympathy and curiosity in its evolution. We evaluated positively this opportunity that has been created since it allows at the same time to accompany its growth path and to give the team an alternative and a resource for the season finale. He is also the prototype of player we like to work: young, talented and with a great desire to show off. We are proud that Thomas has chosen to join us to continue to improve for the next season which will begin in the Ncaa Championship. Our mission is to grow, recruit and give space to young talents, this is further recognition of the quality and reliability of our work ".[/font]

[font=arial]From an article in March.[/font]

i read an article where his coach was saying how good of a three point shooter he is and how he does not really play back to the basket but he can.[/quote]

Dirk Nowitzki type?[/quote]

I’m thinking more along the lines of Kevin Pittsnogle than Novitski, but I’m fine with that.

Heading to a JUCO in TX (AKA, he didn’t qualify):

RT @CoachWillSperow: Congratulations to 2012-2013 M.a.c.k. Prep player Tomasso Ingrosso who has signed with Western Texas College!!

[quote=“2k, post:28, topic:27680”]Heading to a JUCO in TX:

RT @CoachWillSperow: Congratulations to 2012-2013 M.a.c.k. Prep player Tomasso Ingrosso who has signed with Western Texas College!![/quote]
Friends, where do we go from here? Correct me if I am wrong, but we only have 3 players to play the 4 and 5 spots. How can any team in college basketball do that and be successful? I am concerned, very concerned.

Can’t say I’m shocked… nice to know there is a built in excuse for why we suck next year.

We’re screwed.

Dirk Nowitzki type?[/quote]

I’m thinking more along the lines of Kevin Pittsnogle than Novitski, but I’m fine with that.[/quote]

[quote=“NinerNirvana, post:29, topic:27680”][quote=“2k, post:28, topic:27680”]Heading to a JUCO in TX:

RT @CoachWillSperow: Congratulations to 2012-2013 M.a.c.k. Prep player Tomasso Ingrosso who has signed with Western Texas College!![/quote]
Friends, where do we go from here? Correct me if I am wrong, but we only have 3 players to play the 4 and 5 spots. How can any team in college basketball do that and be successful? I am concerned, very concerned.[/quote]

Once JT went out last year, didn’t we pretty much play with 3 players in those positions last year? It’s not like Mike Thorne played a whole lot last year. We’ll go small and run teams. We’ve got oversized guards that are all athletic. If we were in A10 again, I’d be more worried, but I think we’ll do pretty well in conference USA. All I know is come 2014, we are already looking pretty damn good. Add a few solid big guys to that team and we are looking really good.

Remember in 2005 Nova had a really good 4 guard lineup. Not sure if the guys we have can replicate that in 14’ but we should be above average.

Seniors : Henry, Williams, Thorne
Juniors : Clayton, Ingram, Sullivan
Sophomores: Lester, Blakely, Ogbueze

That gives us Four Bigs and it’d be nice to add one more. Also need a Wing to replace Nickerson

[quote=“Threemire09, post:34, topic:27680”]Seniors : Henry, Williams, Thorne
Juniors : Clayton, Ingram, Sullivan
Sophomores: Lester, Blakely, Ogbueze

That gives us Four Bigs and it’d be nice to add one more. Also need a Wing to replace Nickerson[/quote]

You forgot Benkovic.

9 player rotation, counting Lester if he’s eligible, for next year isn’t too bad. I think we’ll hold our own in CUSA. I’m more worried about our scoring ability than our big men.

The 2013 bball recruiting assessment thread shows we’re interested in Marin Maric’.

No Illinois and La Salle got mentioned and we didn’t here.

I’m not shocked at him not qualifying. Always a concern with foreign players.

Looks like we’re just going to be really thin in the post next year.

TWill has to play some 3 next year

[quote=“49erCC, post:38, topic:27680”]TWill has to play some 3 next year[/quote]Twill and PH will be able to guard a 3.

[quote=“Submarley734, post:32, topic:27680”][quote=“NinerNirvana, post:29, topic:27680”][quote=“2k, post:28, topic:27680”]Heading to a JUCO in TX:

Friends, where do we go from here? Correct me if I am wrong, but we only have 3 players to play the 4 and 5 spots. How can any team in college basketball do that and be successful? I am concerned, very concerned.[/quote]

Once JT went out last year, didn’t we pretty much play with 3 players in those positions last year? It’s not like Mike Thorne played a whole lot last year. We’ll go small and run teams. We’ve got oversized guards that are all athletic. If we were in A10 again, I’d be more worried, but I think we’ll do pretty well in conference USA. All I know is come 2014, we are already looking pretty damn good. Add a few solid big guys to that team and we are looking really good.[/quote]

You assume none of those 3 go out with injuries or have lots of foul trouble (or something else). I think as others have said, we now have another built in excuse to “wait till next year and we’ll be loaded”. Of course next year 2-3 more transfers will occur and we’ll probably be in the same boat again…I will add, I hope to eat crow on this!