TONIGHT @ BOARDWALK BILLY'S...

OK, so I know it’s Gator night…but tonight, Below the Belt (my band) is playing @ Boardwalk Billy’s from 10:30 to 1:30 or so…

So if any of you guys can pull yourselves away from kickass dollar pints…it’d be awesome to have some Niner Nation support there since we’re finally playing more out in the University area and not primarily downtown.

Hopefully, some of y’all will make it out. It’ll ASSUREDLY be a good time, I can promise you that…so come drink beer and listen to some rock and roll!

…that will be all.

[/shameless self-promotion]

What kind of music do you guys play? Please don’t just say “rock.”

Hey, didnt you guys play at a Bobcats game? Or try to play but never got ot?

Yeah gill, that was us. We played the one last night as well (the season ender).

Alchemist: Tonight’s gonna be primarly cover songs. To save just saying “ROCK” … I’ll say…“everything”…mostly alternative rock (think 90’s…3eb, goo goo dolls) and classic rock (think tom petty, skynyrd, etc.). But we’ve been known to do everything from that to 80’s stuff to country and even some hip hop if that’s what the crowd’s diggin’.

i think i saw you guys - which game did you play?

anyway - if it was you guys, you kick the crap out of the band thats played at teh bobcats games some of the times i went - they were CRAP

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;234229]Alchemist: Tonight’s gonna be primarly cover songs. To save just saying “ROCK” … I’ll say…“everything”…mostly alternative rock (think 90’s…3eb, goo goo dolls) and classic rock (think tom petty, skynyrd, etc.). But we’ve been known to do everything from that to 80’s stuff to country and even some hip hop if that’s what the crowd’s diggin’.[/QUOTE]
Rawhide?

Hahaha rawhide??? That may be a stretch even for us HP. We can all agree on Johnny Cash and the like…but rawhide? Who knows…

And Zero: We’ve played the last 4 or 5 Bobcats games where they used a band (they pretty much locked us in after our first time…said they liked us better than the other bands). So hopefully that WAS us you saw (we’ve played vs. the Bucks, 76ers, Heat, and Knicks). If so, thanks for the compliment.

Hopefully I’ll see some of you NNN guys out tonight…I have to do SOMETHING with my drumsticks when there aren’t any B-Ball games.