Tonight's fan of the game

Man that kid was awesome!!! His parents should be very proud!!!

He was really a good looking kid…His Dad must be some kinda model.

Those other two fans never had a chance.

Say, I loved the jump rope competition…

jump rope is an oldie but goody

I was surprised by the jump rope competition. That was great!

Who was the funny looking kid with the green traffic cone? A certain White Sox fan maybe? :wink:

Yeah, the jump rope bit it nice. I only wish they wouldn’t have the opposing fan chase Norm down. That pretty much takes away any doubt that it may be real for a lot of people. They did the same thing at a women’s game, and a lot of people thought it was real until the fan chased down Norm.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 11:06 PM [b] Yeah, the jump rope bit it nice. I only wish they wouldn't have the opposing fan chase Norm down. That pretty much takes away any doubt that it may be real for a lot of people. They did the same thing at a women's game, and a lot of people thought it was real until the fan chased down Norm. [/b]

Yep, they had me convinced until that part and then it suddenly wasn’t so funny. But at least they did something different.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 11:05 PM [b] Who was the funny looking kid with the green traffic cone? A certain White Sox fan maybe? ;) [/b]
haha that kid with the green traffic cone was a stud. he should have won! B)

seriously, i knew i had no shot when i saw the little kid. he blew me and the gang green guy right out of the water

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 11:06 PM [b]Yeah, the jump rope bit it nice. I only wish they wouldn't have the opposing fan chase Norm down. That pretty much takes away any doubt that it may be real for a lot of people. They did the same thing at a women's game, and a lot of people thought it was real until the fan chased down Norm.[/b]
[b]They did the same thing at a women's game, and a lot of people thought it was real until the fan chased down Norm.[/b]

A lot of people were at a womens game? -_-

Chisox, that was my oldest boy. He said you guys were cool to him while yall waited to go out so props to ya.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 12:15 AM [b] i knew i had no shot when i saw the little kid. he blew me and the gang green guy right out of the water [/b]
The little kids will ALWAYS win and should. They will never forget it and will be NINER fans for life. I saw some other little guys with painted faces and hair and little girls in cheerleading gear, and for this old alum it was AWESOME to see. GO KIDS!!!
[b]The little kids will ALWAYS win and should. They will never forget it and will be NINER fans for life. I saw some other little guys with painted faces and hair and little girls in cheerleading gear, and for this old alum it was AWESOME to see. GO KIDS!!![/b]

Yep, that why the cow did the right thing.

[i]Originally posted by 49er1+Jan 9 2005, 10:21 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49er1 @ Jan 9 2005, 10:21 AM)

[SIZE=4]Chisox lost out to a little kid![/SIZE] :lol:

JK, your son showed some great moves out there! Also props to the cow for getting out of the contest for the youngster.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 10:12 AM [b] Chisox, that was my oldest boy. He said you guys were cool to him while yall waited to go out so props to ya. [/b]
haha yeah your kid is cool as hell. i gave him five before we went out and asked him not to beat us too badly. he had some nice moves!

I couldn’t get my little 3 year old girl to go out or she would have brought the house down with her cheerleader outfit. We got her the outfit for Christmas…it was between the green cheerleader outfit or the red jumper the Golddusters wear in competition.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Jan 9 2005, 01:53 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Jan 9 2005, 01:53 PM)

That was Icky Woods doing the Icky shuffle

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 09:21 PM [b] Chi, who was that other idiot out there with you that did the loser dance and got abused by the students? [/b]
lol some guy from gang green. haha section 104 booed the hell out of him