Top 25 list for student ticket points

Just added to the main athletics site.

Top 25

Who is this Alexis Hernandez joker trying to tie me? I bet he’s the kind of kid who walks around handing out business cards all the time…

Three volleyball players on the list, nice.

[i]Originally posted by CMack124[/i]@Oct 13 2005, 10:55 PM [b] Who is this Alexis Hernandez joker trying to tie me? [/b]
tool

:stuck_out_tongue:

i should be number one on that list because i’ve yet to miss a game. but i don’t need the points so i’m helping my fellow friends by using my tickets to get them points. Am i really that bad of an idiot? Ian moyer is the guy i’m helping out.

[i]Originally posted by CMack124[/i]@Oct 13 2005, 10:55 PM [b] Just added to the main athletics site.

Top 25

Who is this Alexis Hernandez joker trying to tie me? I bet he’s the kind of kid who walks around handing out business cards all the time…

Three volleyball players on the list, nice. [/b]

I saw Matt Landphair is on there, he’s a baseball player.

Dax, if you’re not careful, you might end up on row B or C!

yea i know i’ll more than likely be in row B damn what a shame. I work so hard too. Wait if i wanted to go down a row all i have to do is slip down a row. :lol:

ricky the baseball team has yet to miss a game besides the few here and now. they are actually really loyal fans and really want good seats

Soccer games Friday and Sunday…

It will all come down to camping, 4 points each, people can easily jump up when that starts up.

11 more soccer/volleyball games left. There is a men’s soccer and a volleyball on the same day, so 10 more points left to get in the next 3 weeks.

How do you get your seats dax? pep band? I just hope Ian Moyer will be loud when he’s using your tickets down there.

ian is loud as shit. i trained him well. yes i’m in pep band so i really don’t need the points. which is is why i see why the system is good and bad. But i’m glad you are at the top chris you deserve it. You just need to raise the amps comin from ya.

I’d have 17 if they counted all my points but I only have 14… :’(

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Oct 13 2005, 11:04 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Oct 13 2005, 11:04 PM)

yeah matt is really cool i talked to him for a while at one of the volleyball games earlier in the year.

I went to elementary and middle school with him.

He ran into me on campus once and recognized me, I was glad he did. He’s always been a really nice guy, and I know he loves the school and athletics.

He’s the one who got me to start coming to 49er baseball games, to see him pitch.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Oct 14 2005, 12:37 AM [b] You just need to raise the amps comin from ya. [/b]
I second that Dax. It's hard to get Mack loud.

Woo! I’m 12th in points!

See you guys at the soccer game tonight!

believe it or not. i can’t make the soccer game. this is the first actual event, minus the two scheduled at the same time, that i will miss. this is sad i should be in the top 10 damnit but i keep giving away my tickets so my friends can get good seats. oh well.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Oct 14 2005, 11:30 AM [b] believe it or not. i can't make the soccer game. this is the first actual event, minus the two scheduled at the same time, that i will miss. this is sad i should be in the top 10 damnit but i keep giving away my tickets so my friends can get good seats. oh well. [/b]
Dax, why do you care about point rankings? Is it some sort of badge for your school spirit or something because you won't even use them on b-ball tickets.
[i]Originally posted by Lancer49er+Oct 14 2005, 02:55 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Lancer49er @ Oct 14 2005, 02:55 PM)

yeah so I have 0 points. I really don’t care to see volleyball or soccer, so I’m just sort of screwed I guess. What kind of seats do you get if you have no loyalty points? It’s not like they’re going to sell out anyway.

[i]Originally posted by RWORKMAN09[/i]@Oct 14 2005, 07:33 PM [b] yeah so I have 0 points. I really don't care to see volleyball or soccer, so I'm just sort of screwed I guess. What kind of seats do you get if you have no loyalty points? It's not like they're going to sell out anyway. [/b]
0 points means you will get a 200 level general admission ticket most likely.

And even if you dont’ like the other sports, come out and try them. Volleyball is really fun once you get there, really fast paced and exciting. Soccer is also a lot of fun. I was really skeptical about going to all of the events at first, but they are all a good time