Top 25 list for student ticket points

I agree. If you live on campus, or close by, check out some games. They are fun. I went to my first volleyball games this season, and they’re really entertaining.

[i]Originally posted by RWORKMAN09[/i]@Oct 14 2005, 06:33 PM [b] yeah so I have 0 points. I really don't care to see volleyball or soccer, so I'm just sort of screwed I guess. What kind of seats do you get if you have no loyalty points? It's not like they're going to sell out anyway. [/b]
Well, if you go to just the b-ball games you will get points and may eventually move up if you are coming to every game. So this should work for your advantage as well.

lance i’m doing it to help out friends honestly. you also get 4 points for camping out

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Oct 15 2005, 02:21 AM [b] lance i'm doing it to help out friends honestly. you also get 4 points for camping out [/b]
I would camp out, a tent would probably be nicer than Moore anyway.

I love the points system. I had never been to a soccer or volleyball game until this year. I’ve discovered I love them a lot!

But, if you don’t like either, there are still campouts to move up. 4 points per campout is crazy and the $20 for NN Gold membership isn’t too pricey for all the stuff you get, including 8 points.

One thing I like about the system though, if I miss a few campouts, because I might have 24 points, I’m still like 6 campouts ahead of everyone who is just starting so I can miss a few if I have big tests the next day or something.

[i]Originally posted by RWORKMAN09+Oct 15 2005, 09:45 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (RWORKMAN09 @ Oct 15 2005, 09:45 AM)

i should be up on the list next week.