TOP 25 on monday afternoon

Lets see where we think we should be

[i]Originally posted by Gboro_9er[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 01:44 PM [b] Lets see where we think we should be [/b]
in response to your eddie story: did you chant "eddie, eddie, eddie...."

when in college, clt used to sign kelvin price into clt’s dorm for booty calls. it is good to see nothing has changed. bend over ladies, it’s niner basketball.

so is Pacific really going to be in the top 15 now?

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 02:57 PM [b] so is Pacific really going to be in the top 15 now? [/b]
yeah thats really told BS! They suck!!!! And for some reason I have a gut feeling we won't be ranked on Monday. Boy I hope I am wrong!

if we’re ranked, then u could argue that DePaul could be ranked

but it doesn’t really matter, what we really need is to win the next 2 games.

It’s good to see we all don’t agree on this ranking. :rofl:

[b]WHEN I WAS A FRESHMAN.....I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS EDDIE WHILE HE WAS GETTING HEAD FROM THIS HOTT ASS CHICK!! < MY CLAIM TO FAME![/b]

OK…I thought PB was a dude…what am I missing?!

(Couldn’t resist…sorry PB)

I voted for 25… but would be happy with 24 or 23 B)

If by some chance we don’t get in, I hope DePaul does. It should help with attendance for the casual fans. And it would really rock if we both are ranked for Wed night!

[b]If by some chance we don't get in, I hope DePaul does. It should help with attendance for the casual fans. And it would really rock if we both are ranked for Wed night! [/b]

That scenario could definitely help put people in Halton… that is, as long as people in Charlotte know we are playing DePaul on Wednesday and that one or both teams are ranked. I wonder if this game “deserves mention”.

Over40niner,

That would depends on the Disturber. If they could lend us a hand by printing a few lines. It may helps the attendance a bit. But, by locating in Chapel hill and all news may travel a tad slow and we may get another two lines coverage after the game.

89, we could be playing Illinois and the Observer would omit the story. That’s ok though, because they’ll make up for it when Fla State visits Clemson. They’ll give that game a page or 2, especially if it is being televised. Of course, it’s their respnsibility to PROMOTE the acc.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners+Feb 13 2005, 02:51 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (cltniners @ Feb 13 2005, 02:51 PM)