Top 25 T-Shirts

I was thinking that the Top 25 from last year should have their own shirts?

That say something along the lines of “Niner Nation - 2005 Top 25”.

I was thinking they could be tie-died charlotte green & white?

Or maybe just plain green with the white letters.

25 t-shirts should be an easy order.

:cool:

what about # 26

[QUOTE=Threemire09;185506]what about # 26[/QUOTE]
I think anyone that knows their rank from 26+ should actually add their ranking to their shirt, and I mean that in a good way.

I don’t think special t-shirts need to be printed for anyone actually. If you want it on your shirt, then spray-paint it on.

tie dye sucks

[QUOTE=Scrappy49er;185533]tie dye sucks[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Hippies suck too.

We will be having new Niner Nation Gold shirts this year. Top 25 shirts is something a few top 25 members have suggested and the Athletic Department would like to do something to recognize all of us for our achievement but nothing is set in stone at the moment and it is just a thought at the moment.

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;185537]We will be having new Niner Nation Gold shirts this year. Top 25 shirts is something a few top 25 members have suggested and the Athletic Department would like to do something to recognize all of us for our achievement but nothing is set in stone at the moment and it is just a thought at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I’d like to see the Top 25 shirts so it will raise awareness to other people about what can be accomplished. I think if I was a normal student and saw someone wearing one on campus or at an even’t i’d think it was cool. It would also shows that yes - people do care about this school - and yes, it is cool to do so.

Indeed. Hippies suck too.

wake forest sucks…

25 is a little too long for a shirt don’t you think?

I mean what if a hot girl with large breastes’ wears it, I won’t be reading the shirt :wow:

I'd like to see the Top 25 shirts so it will raise awareness to other people about what can be accomplished. I think if I was a normal student and saw someone wearing one on campus or at an even't i'd think it was cool. It would also shows that yes - people do care about this school - and yes, it is cool to do so.

top 25 what? what are the criteria for the ranking?

I think we should have a Top 25 Things about UNC Charlotte t-shirt. I have seen these shirts at many other schools, some that aren’t nearly our size.

Only thing is… what would it say? I can think of a few… Anyone?

I think we should have a Top 25 Things about UNC Charlotte t-shirt. I have seen these shirts at many other schools, some that aren't nearly our size.

Only thing is… what would it say? I can think of a few… Anyone?

We made a Top Ten Things Heard Around Campus at Mercyhurst one year (I transferred from there).

Some of the better items:

That’s not a keg, that’s my coffee table.

Ok, that’s the only one I remember. My memory sucks. But we did beat St. Bonaventure in hockey that year!

I think if I was a normal student...

This answers so many questions. :happy: