Top Ten Reasons Lutz would want to sell his home

Note that none of them are because he is leaving the school.

1. Eminent Domain; Government needs the land for light rail

2. Bob Huggins hired Bobby’s real estate agent and the house is now looking at other options.

3. “All In” is a good basketball slogan, but not always the best move in poker.

4. Niner03 is moving in next door.

5. No number 6, the writers are on strike.

6. The neighborhood has gone down hill ever since Zerogenetics’ friends moved in.

7. Can’t get the smell of old mustache out of the house.

8. Bobby defaulted on his sub-prime mortgage.

9. Metro came over to the house and criticized it so much that Bobby just gave in and decided to sell.

10. According to Bobby Lutz’s math all the three point shooting in his driveway has multiplied the value of his house by 1.5 as compared to just shooting twos.

Badumcha. You can do better; right?

My favorite is definitely number 8, but number 4 is close.

hahahahahaha

amazing.

Thanks guys.

2. Metro came over to the house and criticized it so much that Bobby just gave in and decided to sell.

god…
its almost like you are an intern, and have been around SID’s that are under Judy’s rule.
:ohmy::tumble:

Number 9 is HILARIOUS… but brings back painful memories…

[QUOTE=metro;289343]god…
its almost like you are an intern, and have been around SID’s that are under Judy’s rule.[/QUOTE]
:lmao:

49xthelovin, the subject wasn’t worth one thread, much less two…

My guess, he loves messing with this board and wants us to have other things to go all conspiracy theorist on.

I would do that, wouldn’t you?

“The average home buyer doesn’t realize how nice my house really is”

"The average home buyer doesn't realize how nice my house really is"
FTW!!
god..... its almost like you are an intern, and have been around SID's that are under Judy's rule. :ohmy::tumble:

Haha, I hope I didn’t offend you. I am just giving busting your chops.

"The average home buyer doesn't realize how nice my house really is"

Man, I always say that. How did I not think of that?

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;289384]Man, I always say that. How did I not think of that?[/QUOTE]

to be completely honest with you. I’m surprised you and NinerID had not already said it.

to be completely honest with you. I'm surprised you and NinerID had not already said it.

You have no idea. I am really disappointed with myself. I’m better than that.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;289388]You have no idea. I am really disappointed with myself. I’m better than that.[/QUOTE]

eh you’ll turn it around. you just had a brain fart that is all. i get them all the time.

eh you'll turn it around. you just had a brain fart that is all. i get them all the time.

I have got to stop my brain from eating so much beans.

Okay, you’ve have the fun. This is exactly the stuff that other boards enjoy getting the poop on… not to mention the recruits reading this.

I found this pretty funny, for the record.

But everyone needs to calm down on my man metro. He’s been quite positive lately. Keep up with the times, Robby. :slight_smile:

I found this pretty funny, for the record.

But everyone needs to calm down on my man metro. He’s been quite positive lately. Keep up with the times, Robby. :slight_smile:

I am aware of that, just busting his chops. I know he is a good guy. He did me a favor last week. Obviously this was all meant as a joke Zack.

How bout this for #6: Bobby has decided he can no longer live in a brick house due to the painful memories it brings up from last year, and while the house is mighty mighty the neighbors have complained about letting it all hang out.