[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;147128]I assume you mean Clemson. Only if he wants to lose to Elon and finish at the bottom of the ACC. But yes, that seems to be a trend.[/QUOTE]

It’s a proven fact that the bottom of the acc is better than second in the a-10! sadley

[QUOTE=finalfourtyniners;154391]It’s a proven fact that the bottom of the acc is better than second in the a-10! sadley[/QUOTE]

Wow I’m sick of hearing this crap, We lost to a Wake team that has talent by 3 points @ Joel with bad officating. I guess if you use that logic then the ACC is light years away from the Big East because the 5th best team in the Big East beat the best team in the ACC.

So how about let’s put Georgetown ahead of Duke and just bump up Mr. Steve Novak and Marquette ahead of UCONN. After all they did beat these teams.

You see that is just crazy logic to use.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;154431]Wow I’m sick of hearing this crap, We lost to a Wake team that has talent by 3 points @ Joel with bad officating. I guess if you use that logic then the ACC is light years away from the Big East because the 5th best team in the Big East beat the best team in the ACC.

So how about let’s put Georgetown ahead of Duke and just bump up Mr. Steve Novak and Marquette ahead of UCONN. After all they did beat these teams.

You see that is just crazy logic to use.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was a little tongue in cheek comment, and still disappointed in our showing. I don’t think he was 100% serious. :confused:

Everyone in the ACC is skeerd to play us!

We would be lucky to win the Southern Conference or the Big South at this point. It is what it is…

You can’t be serious.

[QUOTE=Hooligan;154463]Everyone in the ACC is skeerd to play us![/QUOTE]
I think it’s the other way around. I’m skeerd we may get the “shaft” if we play any of them. IMHO, unless we can pick the refs and play at Halton. They can keep the “noise”.

People can say “we suck” and “ACC rulez” all they want, but just watch the game tape and you will see that Eric Williams did not have 0 fouls, you will see that Eric Williams traveled on his 3-point play at the end of the game, you will see that Curt got 2 outrageous calls on him, and you will see that the officiating was about as ridiculous as it gets.

It is a non-conference game that means ultimately one thing,

On Feb 11th 2006 in Winston Salem NC two teams played a horrible game and the home team won.

Lets focus on the A10 and quit worrying about the ACC. All their teams will lose in the NCAAs because of their bad officiating.

End this thread please!