[QUOTE=Over40NINER;408178]Try to stay on topic please.[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=Purple]3[/COLOR][/B] :silly:

[B][COLOR=purple]3[/COLOR][/B] :silly:
Gulag !!!

[B][COLOR=Red]4[/COLOR][/B]!!! Bring it!!! This whole thread belongs in there.

I'm speechless at this. Starting a thread solely to bash a poster is about as low as you can go on a message board.

I'm going to assume, from reading the context of the first post, that this was taken out of another thread in order to not de-rail that topic.

Thanks.

This was pulled from my depth chart thread.

[B]0 =[/B]

the amount of valuable thoughts ā€œtravelerā€ has brought to NNN in 4 years

[QUOTE=Chisox17;408113]Nice, thatā€™s such a fitting nickname for Obama. Comparing him to a ruthless mass murderer. So perfect, considering Obamaā€™s history of wanton and reckless violence! Well done sir!

:lol:[/QUOTE]

I resent that! A few friends who bomb police stations shouldnā€™t be held against him.

I resent that! A few friends who bomb police stations shouldn't be held against him.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

[QUOTE=gamer;408255]I resent that! A few friends who bomb police stations shouldnā€™t be held against him.[/QUOTE]

Now thatā€™s how to deliver a zingerā€¦

[QUOTE=919R;408076]ā€¦said the biggest and baddest of 'em all.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if thatā€™s an insult or not.

For the record, I am a cowboy, I just donā€™t like horses.

Not sure if that's an insult or not.

For the record, I am a cowboy, I just donā€™t like horses.

how about Heath Ledger movies?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;408218].

Thanks.

This was pulled from my depth chart thread.[/QUOTE]

I didnā€™t know that. If thatā€™s the case, then why did it deserve its own thread?

[QUOTE=metro;408292]how about Heath Ledger movies? [/QUOTE]

I donā€™t think thatā€™s quite what Willie Nelson had in mind when he wrote ā€œMy Heroes Have Always Been Cowboysā€.

[QUOTE=hootie;408289]Not sure if thatā€™s an insult or not.

For the record, I am a cowboy, I just donā€™t like horses.[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s funny considering Iā€™ve met you a few times hootie and you were never shy about who you were in a room of niners.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;408294]I didnā€™t know that. If thatā€™s the case, then why did it deserve its own thread?[/QUOTE]

Think the mods were just pulling out trash talk from a thread they must have thought was worth keeping clean.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;408321]Thatā€™s funny considering Iā€™ve met you a few times hootie and you were never shy about who you were in a room of niners.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, of the people on this board that DO NOT hide behind the screen, Iā€™ve got to be pretty close to the top of the list.

Hootie isnā€™t just my screen name, itā€™s what 99% of the world knows me as. My wife has never called me by my real name. A$$hole, pr!ck, dumba$$, but not my God-given name.

Funny story, I call on a major grocery chain in the SE. The former president of the company asked me one day at lunch (about the 1,000th time we had eaten together), ā€œHootie, what the hell is your real name?ā€

We all cracked up and only one out of 5 people knew.

[QUOTE=hootie;408607]Yeah, of the people on this board that DO NOT hide behind the screen, Iā€™ve got to be pretty close to the top of the list.

Hootie isnā€™t just my screen name, itā€™s what 99% of the world knows me as. My wife has never called me by my real name. A$$hole, pr!ck, dumba$$, but not my God-given name.

Funny story, I call on a major grocery chain in the SE. The former president of the company asked me one day at lunch (about the 1,000th time we had eaten together), ā€œHootie, what the hell is your real name?ā€

We all cracked up and only one out of 5 people knew.[/QUOTE]

Itā€™s okay Hootie, Iā€™ve got your back. Of course, Iā€™m probably another one who hides behind my keyboard.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;408620]Itā€™s okay Hootie, Iā€™ve got your back. Of course, Iā€™m probably another one who hides behind my keyboard.[/QUOTE]

A man confident enough in his manhood to wear green tights need not hide behind anything.

I need to get a bigger keyboard if Iā€™m gonna hide behind it.