Trevin Parks Doing Well

http://gmine.blogspot.com/2010/12/trevin-parks-gets-ciaa-honor.html

Coulda used him this year for sure…

Hindsight being 20/18

Not sure why we would let him walk with our cupboard so bare at PG.

Will he be there next year or is he a Sr.?
I want to play an Exhibition against him.

I also want to play Shamara when he’s at ECU, & Lutz while he’s at ISu. I like reunions.

He didn’t lose a year because he moved down to DII. He’ll be a junior next year.

Not sure it’d be worth it to give him 3 years worth of a scholarship to backup Deuce, who is averaging the same numbers against much better competition.

I’m glad he is doing well, though.

[quote=“eason49, post:4, topic:24458”]Not sure it’d be worth it to give him 3 years worth of a scholarship to backup Deuce, who is averaging the same numbers against much better competition.

I’m glad he is doing well, though.[/quote]

Not quite the same numbers but I too am glad Trevin (12.8ppg, 4.0ast) is doing well. He is a great kid :slight_smile:
[ul][li]Points 15.3[/li]
[li]Rebounds 3.8[/li]
[li]Assists 4.3[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Jamar Briscoe[/li]
[li]#10[/li]
[li]Guard[/li]
[li]Charlotte 49ers [/li][/ul]

I’ve met his family and had a chance to talk with his Grand Father at the scrimmage last year. He has a great family and a great person. I’m happy that he’s doing well.

[quote=“sokool, post:5, topic:24458”][quote=“eason49, post:4, topic:24458”]Not sure it’d be worth it to give him 3 years worth of a scholarship to backup Deuce, who is averaging the same numbers against much better competition.

I’m glad he is doing well, though.[/quote]

Not quite the same numbers but I too am glad Trevin (12.8ppg, 4.0ast) is doing well. He is a great kid :slight_smile:
[ul][li]Points 15.3[/li]
[li]Rebounds 3.8[/li]
[li]Assists 4.3[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Jamar Briscoe[/li]
[li]#10[/li]
[li]Guard[/li]
[li]Charlotte 49ers [/li][/ul][/quote]

I was actually looking at Derrio’s numbers by accident (12.1ppg, 4.4apg): http://statsheet.com/mcb/teams/north-carolina-charlotte

Whoops.

Trevin is doing fine and we wish 49ers well also. He is getting the chance to play.

[quote=“basketballjones, post:8, topic:24458”]Trevin is doing fine and we wish 49ers well also. He is getting the chance to play.[/quote]Happy to hear that for Trevin. We hope he makes the best of his opportunity at JCSU.

^ agree!!!

Happy for him that he’s doing well, but he would have helped us this year, no doubt about it.

I never understood why any of our fans would be upset with one of our walk-ons going to play for a school where he gets major playing time.

I never understood why any of our fans would be upset with one of our walk-ons going to play for a school where he gets major playing time.[/quote]

i dont think any of us are upset but we would like to have him still. i dont blame him for leaving.

Just saw on news that Trevin parks had 40 something points out of a team 70 something points tonight in a win. Straight Ballin. I’d actually like to see this game.

Still hate he didn’t get a shot here. I’m tickled that he’s tearing it up for JC Smith.

I’ll preface this by saying I really liked Trevin and thought he was an underrated and underutilized asset.

Now having said that, lighting up D2 competition is much different than going against Top25 D1 teams.

Still, I wish he was here. The guy can score, and we need scoring.

We average just under 70 ppg. He wouldn’t take minutes from any of our guards. I am glad he is doing well.

It’d be great to have a guy like Trevin come off the bench and knock down some threes for us, but I doubt he’d start because he would likely be a liability on defense.

Glad Trevin is doing well in his hometown though. I’ll cheer for him and JCSU during the CIAA tournament.