Trevor Murphy US Open Updates

Tees off of the 10th tee at 9:12 am

Please update everyone of his status in this thread.

Looks like rain…

EVEN after 1

I’m playing golf today too! No need for my updates as I am a rather poor golfer. That said, I’m an excellent beer drinker & golf accessorizer. And I’m sporting my Niners golf towel on my (pink) golf bag.
/threadjack

[QUOTE=spartyniner;414589]I’m playing golf today too! No need for my updates as I am a rather poor golfer. That said, I’m an excellent beer drinker & golf accessorizer. And I’m sporting my Niners golf towel on my (pink) golf bag.
/threadjack[/QUOTE]

Are you as good of a golfer as you are a bowler?

Bogey on 11 (2nd hole) +1

[QUOTE=upperdeck;414592]Bogey on 11 (2nd hole) +1[/QUOTE]

Got a link to real-time scoreboad?

you people need Twitter.

Got this text message about an hour ago.

[QUOTE]Charlotte49ers TMurph bogeyed #2. Tiger doubled #5. TMurph currently a stroke up on Tiger.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;414605]you people need Twitter.

Got this text message about an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://twitter.com/Charlotte49ers][U][B]LINK[/B][/U][/URL]

[QUOTE=ChevEE;414613][URL=http://twitter.com/Charlotte49ers][U][B]LINK[/B][/U][/URL][/QUOTE]

That’s works.

But if you choose “You will now receive device updates via SMS for Charlotte49ers.” - the updates come to you. You don’t have to go look for them.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;414624]That’s works.
[/QUOTE]

Watch out, the NN.N Nazis will eat you alive!

That's works.

But if you choose “You will now receive device updates via SMS for Charlotte49ers.” - the updates come to you. You don’t have to go look for them.

Watch out, the NN.N Nazis will eat you alive!

HAHAHAHAHA YOU TYPE LIKE YOUR ILLITERATE!!! ROFLMFAO

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;414632]HAHAHAHAHA YOU TYPE LIKE [B]YOUR[/B] ILLITERATE!!! ROFLMFAO[/QUOTE]

Quality.

Quality.

Thanks for getting it.

Tied w/ Tiger at +1. TMurph is through 2 holes, per Y!Sports

Play has been called for the day due to rain

[QUOTE=The Lax;414666]Play has been called for the day due to rain[/QUOTE]

You are a tad bit understated here. Lets try to rewrite the story.

After day 1 of the U.S. Open at Bethpage Black, former Charlotte 49er Trevor Murphy is within 2 shots of the lead and tied with defending champion Tiger Woods. Murphy started his day on the 10th hole at the Black Course had only 1 bogey over the entire first day. Also notable is that Murphy maintains a 3 stroke lead on reigning British Open Champion Padrig Harrington.

Trevor is scheduled to return to the course at 7:30am on Friday.

sounds a little better. doesn’t it?

You are a tad bit understated here. Lets try to rewrite the story.

After day 1 of the U.S. Open at Bethpage Black, former Charlotte 49er Trevor Murphy is within 2 shots of the lead and tied with defending champion Tiger Woods. Murphy started his day on the 10th hole at the Black Course had only 1 bogey over the entire first day. Also notable is that Murphy maintains a 3 stroke lead on reigning British Open Champion Padrig Harrington.

Trevor is scheduled to return to the course at 7:30am on Friday.

sounds a little better. doesn’t it?

Beautifully written. I bet I know who you DON’T work for.

Bogied his third hole (playing the back 9 first). +2 on the round.

Birdies his 4th hole, the par 5 13th! +1