Triad Alumni Meeting with Bobby: Oct 26

Triad Niners,

It’s been called to my attention that Bobby will be making his yearly Triad Alumni Association appearance this year on Oct 26. The location will probably be at the Fox and Hound again, but that has not yet been confirmed.

Mark the date on your calendars.

Ruin my evening by posting it, you old fart. :stuck_out_tongue: This will be the first one I have missed since we began having these affairs. I doubt I will be in any condition (or allowed) at that point to travel to the W-S watering hole. I hope those in the Triad will attend, it’s always a great couple of hours.

I don’t want to make this a thread about me but for those wondering why I won’t be there, I’ll be under the knife for a quadruple bypass on October 11. The cardiologist says I have arteries older than Over40’s.

[SIZE=1]*Over 40, thanks for the kind PM from you and Frances, it is much appreciated.[/SIZE]

Good Luck!

FWIW, I just had a business aquaintance tell me that he had a quadruple bypass two and a half years ago. I’ve known him for a year and I had no idea since he looks and acts as healthy as a horse.

Ironically he lives in Shelton, CT and his daughter is a Charlotte grad living in Huntersville.

Thoughts and Prayers HP

I’ll be there. I think I’ve missed but 1 since we started having it at the 'Hound.

HP, do what the Doc tells you so you can get back to your seat at Halton ASAP. I wish you the best during your recovery.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Sep 28 2005, 10:01 PM [b] I don't want to make this a thread about me but for those wondering why I won't be there, I'll be under the knife for a quadruple bypass on October 11. [/b]
HP, we'll be thinking about you. We need you for the Indiana game, if not sooner. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Lefty, you can count on me being there Decmeber 19 even if I’m wheeled in. Someone has to keep CharlotteAlum in line. Marc Amazon from 790 the Ball asked me the same thing today, he’s an IU grad and the smack has already begun.

HP, you’ll be like brand new again by the time IU rolls into Halton. You tell that IU grad that we will make it 2 in a row.

bump