Hear Coaches Lutz and Butler comment on the upcoming
Men’s and Women’s Basketball season!

367 Lower Mall Dr.
Winston Salem, NC 27103
(336) 722-6000

Cost: $5 (Cash bar)
Children under 12: Free

Send RSVPs to nbmcenti@email.uncc.edu

Wow, Amanda is coming too. Looks like I’ll have to come up with some questions for her as well.

What are your questions for Lutz?
I already know you’ll ask Amanda if she’s going to recruit based on looks.

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Oct 17 2005, 03:40 PM [b] Wow, Amanda is coming too. Looks like I'll have to come up with some questions for her as well. [/b]
First question... Whos Amanda?

You can only ask Bobby questions about his summer basketball camps. He will be happy to answer those.

First Question for Lutz, which is the same question I have asked for the last 10 years is seems like: Is Marcus Bennet going to play this year???

Who is coming to this???

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 03:32 PM [b] Who is coming to this??? [/b]
X will be there.

[QUOTE] Who is coming to this???[QUOTE]

:ph34r:

Not sure if I can make this one or not, at least not when it starts because I doubt if I can head up that way until after 6. My other half can’t make it at all this year. This will be the first one we’ve missed since Bobby became coach.

Just moved to the triad area and I’ll be there with my wife in my niner green hat.

I’m gonna try to make it.

The WinstonSalem / Fox&Hound Event was great as usual. Coach Lutz is such a class person. I have not followed the womens team that much in the past but after hearing and meeting Amanda Butler I am going to pay much closer attention to the ladies team and get to a few games this year. She has a ton of spunk! She seems to have green blood running. I think she will do an awesome job. It was neat to hear how she spoke of the group of players she has (tremendous respect for them as players and individually). Good job to the admin for making her the coach.
Also, after hearing coach Lutz Im pumped for this season …it should be a great one. We will have folks gunning for us all year. The new media coverage in some new areas should help us a lot in recruiting. Only hours away until we get under those bright lights to cheer on the team. Nothing like the spirit of Halton Arena!