Triad Niners watching ECU game?

Are any Triad Niners planning to watch the game at Fox & Hound in Winston tomorrow? I believe it is on ESPN+.

I would love to be there to watch the gam. Will they carry the Niners game also?

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Jan 28 2005, 10:37 AM [b] I would love to be there to watch the gam. Will they carry the Niners game also? [/b]
???????????

:wacko:

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER+Jan 28 2005, 12:18 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Over40NINER @ Jan 28 2005, 12:18 PM)

Isn’t there anyplace in GSO that will show Niner games? I’d just as soon drive to University City than drive to WS

Over40, I might go if the weather will hold off until late afternoon. But…

A WINTER STORM WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM NOON SATURDAY TO NOON SUNDAY UNTIL 4:56AM EST
Urgent - Winter Weather Message National Weather Service Raleigh NC 218 PM EST Fri Jan 28 2005

.Cold High Pressure Will Continue To Extend Southward Into North Carolina Through The Weekend. A Low Pressure Center Will Approach The Area From The Southwest… Moving Northeastward Across Southern And Eastern North Carolina Late Saturday Through Sunday. Precipitation Will Begin To Overspread Central North Carolina From Southwest To Northeast From Around Noon Saturday Through Saturday Night.

0956- Alamance NC-Anson NC-Chatham NC-Davidson NC-Durham NC-Forsyth NC- Granville NC-Guilford NC-Montgomery NC-Orange NC-Person NC- Randolph NC-Stanly NC-Vance NC- Including The Cities Of… Albemarle… Asheboro… Belews Creek… Burlington… Chapel Hill… Durham… Greensboro… Henderson… Lexington… Oxford… Pittsboro… Roxboro… Troy… Wadesboro And Winston-Salem 218 PM EST Fri Jan 28 2005

… A Winter Storm Warning Is In Effect From Noon Saturday To Noon Sunday…

The National Weather Service In Raleigh Has Issued A Winter Storm Warning For Much Of The Western And Northern Piedmont Of North Carolina. Wintry Precipitation Is Expected To Overspread The Warning Area From Around Midday Saturday Through Saturday Night.

In The Triad Region… Along And Northwest Of A High Rock Lake To Burlington To Roxboro Line… Precipitation Will Begin As A Mixture Of Snow And Sleet… Then Will Change Over To Sleet And Freezing Rain Saturday Night. From Saturday Afternoon Through Midday Sunday… Around 2 To 4 Inches Of Snow And Sleet Is Expected… With A Quarter To A Half Inch Thick Coating Of Ice Atop The Snow And Sleet Accumulation.

A Little Farther Southeast… In A Corridor From Albemarle And Wadesboro Northeast Through Troy… Siler City… Pittsboro… Chapel Hill… Durham… Oxford… And Henderson… Precipitation Will Begin As A Brief Mixture Of Snow And Sleet… That Will Change Over To Freezing Rain Early Saturday Night. From Saturday Afternoon Through Midday Sunday… Around 1 To 3 Inches Of Snow And Sleet Is Expected… With Up To A Quarter Inch Thick Coating Of Ice Atop The Snow And Sleet Accumulation.

There Remains Some Uncertainty Regarding This Winter Storm… As It Is Still Developing. Snow And Sleet Accumulations And Ice Accrual May Need To Be Adjusted Higher In Later Forecasts.

This Is A Very Dangerous Winter Weather Situation. Travel In The Warning Area Is Not Recommended From Late Morning Saturday Through Sunday Afternoon. If You Leave The Safety Of Indoors… You Are Putting Your Life At Risk. Accumulations Of Ice May Result In Widespread Power Outages. Preparations Should Be Completed As Soon As Possible. Be Sure You Have Enough Fuel For Alternate Heating Sources Such As Gas Heaters And Fireplaces. Make Sure That Any Space Heaters Or Candles Are Kept Well Away From Flammable Objects… And Keep Them Out Of The Reach Of Children. Stock Up On Batteries And Have Flashlights Handy. Be Sure You Have Enough Medicine And Food That Does Not Require Cooking Or Refrigeration.

Stay Tuned To The National Weather Service’s Noaa Weather Radio For Further Information And Statements.

I like the part about having enough food that doesn’t reqiure refrigeration.

Where is the fox and hound?

Lower level of Thruway Shopping Center off Knollwood Street.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jan 28 2005, 04:26 PM [b] Lower level of Thruway Shopping Center off Knollwood Street. [/b]
Laser STorm isn't still open there is it? I haven't been to Thruway in years, but we used to go there all the time.

CAn’t decide if I will go to the Hound or watch it at home…

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Jan 28 2005, 04:27 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Jan 28 2005, 04:27 PM)

Don’t you guys get c-sat? We get it in Greensboro on time warner…(although they never actually told me,I stumbled on it as I was flipping around the dial one time)