Tripp Miller, new Niner

http://charlotte49ers.collegesports.com/sp…baskbl-mtt.html
Where was all the offseason talk on this star recruit!?

:smiley:

Seriously, anyone know anything about him? he is from Denver, NC

is he the blonde white guy that was on the team at the end of the year last year he warmed up and had a jersey on for cincy i believe

Why is Pigford not even listed on the roster??

What did he do that was THAT bad?!

[i]Originally posted by KTown49er[/i]@Sep 18 2004, 08:51 PM [b] Why is Pigford not even listed on the roster?? [/b]
holy crap i didnt even notice that! i wanna know whats up with that

I also thought that Bennett would not be able to play until next year (if ever).

Is Pigford even in school now??? Maybe Bennett will be eligible in January.

[i]Originally posted by H-Niner[/i]@Sep 18 2004, 01:16 PM [b] is he the blonde white guy that was on the team at the end of the year last year he warmed up and had a jersey on for cincy i believe [/b]
I'm pretty sure Tripp Miller was the guy who suited up near the end of the season last year. I moved to the East Lincoln area only a few years ago. I'm not familiar with him.

true dat lefty

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Sep 19 2004, 08:24 AM [b]Is Pigford even in school now??? Maybe Bennett will be eligible in January.[/b]
Pigford is enrolled in school and Bennett is officially "ineligable for the 2004-05 season" from a handout from the ticket office, the same handout lists Pigford as being on the team.

I heard Pigford was suspended from school, but that it wasn’t anything major (arrest-type stuff) – but rather he simply broke some University rules. One of his teammates said it was some dorm problems. He is appealing and could be back, if he wins. Regardless, he should be back in the spring.

Not a lot on Tripp Miller to be found on the internet, but I did find this about a East Lincoln game back in 2002…

[b]East Lincoln got a tremendous performance from Tripp Miller who had a team-high 20 points.

Miller was tough on both ends of the court. He guarded [East Gaston H.S. 6-9 center Tyler] Berg at times and even blocked his dunk. Miller made a great save on a loose ball and threw it in to start a fast break that Arthur Whitt scored on.[/b]

Link: LincolnTimeNews.com

[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@Sep 20 2004, 10:10 AM [b] Miller was tough on both ends of the court. He guarded [East Gaston H.S. 6-9 center Tyler] Berg at times and even blocked his dunk. Miller made a great save on a loose ball and threw it in to start a fast break that Arthur Whitt scored on.[/b] [/b]
Didn't we recruit Berg? Where is he now?

:sigh:

If my last post wasn’t enough indication that this is the offseason, breaking down our newest walk on has to be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can the season please start? Heck, bring on the U of Guelph for that matter. Something. Please.

Berg is at Wofford: Men’s Basketball