Niners by 12

Iti with 2 blocks and 4 fouls :smiley:

Niners 98
Wave 69

Charlotte 102
Tulane 61

charlotte 72
tulane 68

I guess we gotta get that blowout. We’re due.

Niners 103
Tulane 66

Lutz 89
Finney 67

Niners 91
2-Lane 78

Coverage Prediction: Page 8 of Observer
(tarholes on pages 1-3, race on pages 4-6, other acc page 7)

#45 Charles Hayward’s spirit hovers over Fogleman and the Niners win big.

Green team - 95
Tidal swamp team - 72

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 10:13 AM [b] #45 Charles Hayward's spirit hovers over Fogleman and the Niners win big. [/b]
God, that makes me sad and happy at the same time. I just remember giving him my Playstation and NBA Live because Real said he was bored - and how happy he was. He's playing for the biggest Niner All-Star team, now though.

Charlotte - 81
Tulane - 71

[i]Originally posted by HomeinHalton[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 11:42 AM [b] He's playing for the biggest Niner All-Star team, now though. [/b]
Amen to that!

Niners pull away at end, like Houston. Iti has a big game…which means more points then fouls:

Niner 76
Tulane 68

Good Green 89
Bad Green 70

[b]God, that makes me sad and happy at the same time. I just remember giving him my Playstation and NBA Live because Real said he was bored - and how happy he was. He's playing for the biggest Niner All-Star team, now though.[/b]

You’re the one who gave him that while he was in the hospital? That’s all he ever did was play that thing. I think the only time he ever took a break was when the Hornets came up to visit.

I bet he’s teaming up with Kinch to make a hell of an inside-out combo.

Go Niners, win by 45!

Niners 83
Other Green 64