TV Ratings Game 6 vs. Gardner Webb

Anyone know?

If the athletic department didn’t post them, they probably weren’t that great.

Curious to see what they were given that The Mothership was playing at the same time.

Maybe that’s why they weren’t released. I’m sure it’s public information though. Someone should know how to find it?

We went head-to-head with the “mothership” earlier this season vs. Chowan I believe. I think when they played MTSU and we killed them in the ratings.

Unofficially, I have come across several people, mostly “non-Niners” that have told me they watched our game Saturday. Some people, I didn’t even know liked football.

Unofficially, I have come across several people, mostly “non-Niners” that have told me they watched our game Saturday. Some people, I didn’t even know liked football.[/quote]Aren’t these ratings published by someone outside of our AD, then the AD shares it on several differently social outlets?

Unofficially, I have come across several people, mostly “non-Niners” that have told me they watched our game Saturday. Some people, I didn’t even know liked football.[/quote]Aren’t these ratings published by someone outside of our AD, then the AD shares it on several differently social outlets?[/quote]

Probably, but blaming the AD is more fun! duh… :stuck_out_tongue:

Unofficially, I have come across several people, mostly “non-Niners” that have told me they watched our game Saturday. Some people, I didn’t even know liked football.[/quote]Aren’t these ratings published by someone outside of our AD, then the AD shares it on several differently social outlets?[/quote]Yes.

We went head-to-head with the “mothership” earlier this season vs. Chowan I believe. I think when they played MTSU and we killed them in the ratings.[/quote]

Yep, and that’s why I want to see if we did it again.

I would think the ratings would be higher with the thousands of students watching on TV instead of coming to the game.

OOOOH! BUUURRRN!!! ;D

Unofficially, I have come across several people, mostly “non-Niners” that have told me they watched our game Saturday. Some people, I didn’t even know liked football.[/quote]Aren’t these ratings published by someone outside of our AD, then the AD shares it on several differently social outlets?[/quote]

Probably, but blaming the AD is more fun! duh… :p[/quote]

I’m not blaming the AD for anything. I’m just saying why would the AD post the TV ratings if they weren’t good? I don’t blame them.

Probably, but blaming the AD is more fun! duh… :p[/quote]

I’m not blaming the AD for anything. I’m just saying why would the AD post the TV ratings if they weren’t good? I don’t blame them.[/quote]
Because the AD doesn’t like to communicate more than they have to? #stealth

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/queen_city_agenda/2013/10/panthers-audience-on-tv-slips-49ers.html

The Charlotte 49ers startup football program, playing Gardner-Webb on WCCB, was watched by twice as many people as the UNC Chapel Hill-Virginia Tech game on WBTV (25,900 to 11,800).

Awesome.

And I did change the channel during the panthers game to watch the Denver game. How could you not with how the panthers are playing. The Denver game was awesome. I try to watch Peyton manning games whenever possible, he’s like an MJ of football.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:15, topic:28312”]http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/queen_city_agenda/2013/10/panthers-audience-on-tv-slips-49ers.html

The Charlotte 49ers startup football program, playing Gardner-Webb on WCCB, was watched by twice as many people as the UNC Chapel Hill-Virginia Tech game on WBTV (25,900 to 11,800).[/quote]

Lulz

nice, any idea on how that 25,800 compares to our previous games?

Low 20s I believe. Other threads on it though

Biz Journal said that NCCU had 39,000. The ratings for that game were lower than week 1, so we can assume over 40,000 for week 1.