Two for One ticket deal for DEPAUL

Charlotte49ers.com - ticket coupon

Download a Two-for-One Ticket Coupon for Men’s Basketball vs. DePaul (2/16). The link is near the top.

Email the information to anyone you can. Can this information be emailed through employee email lists at Bank of America, Wachovia, Duke Power, etc??? What about posting it to company sites?

ALSO, you can simply call the ticket office 704-687-4949 and get the 2-for-1 over the phone!!!

Beat me to it, Lefty. Spread it to the masses!!!

I’m going to photocopy a bunch of these at work and put it in all the teacher’s boxes. Anyone have advice as to what I can write on the bottom to encourage people to come??

[i]Originally posted by allie49er[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 12:08 PM [b] I'm going to photocopy a bunch of these at work and put it in all the teacher's boxes. Anyone have advice as to what I can write on the bottom to encourage people to come?? [/b]
If a Jarvis Lang Bobblehead won't get them out, nothing will...
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 11:02 AM [b] [url=http://charlotte49ers.com]Charlotte49ers.com - ticket coupon[/url]

Download a Two-for-One Ticket Coupon for Men’s Basketball vs. DePaul (2/16). The link is near the top.

Email the information to anyone you can. Can this information be emailed through employee email lists at Bank of America, Wachovia, Duke Power, etc??? What about posting it to company sites? [/b]

It be nice is the school would mass email this info to all the students. I know I used to get a mass email every now and then. How about putting it to good use!

[i]Originally posted by VA49er+Feb 13 2005, 12:20 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (VA49er @ Feb 13 2005, 12:20 PM)

I just emailed every teacher and teacher assistant in my school and told them about the bobblehead giveaway.I hope that will get a few people to attend. I accidentally emailed it to Charlotte’s band director Corey Dover because he used to work in my school. I know that he’ll be there. :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 05:52 PM [b] The student tics are free, of course but I think the ath dept does send out email reminders to all students of upcoming games. Can someone confirm? [/b]
I'd be willing to bet there are [b]some[/b] students, enrolled in this school, who think they need to pay for tickets.
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 05:52 PM [b] The student tics are free, of course but I think the ath dept does send out email reminders to all students of upcoming games. Can someone confirm? [/b]
I don't know. I never get any Emails about upcoming games.

They did for one week that I can remember. Thats about it.

[i]Originally posted by SilvioDante[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 07:26 PM [b] I'd be willing to bet there are [b]some[/b] students, enrolled in this school, who think they need to pay for tickets. [/b]
Yep, there probably are. Very few, though. And those that think we have to pay probably aren't sports fans to begin with, so we couldn't get them out anyway.
[i]Originally posted by allie49er[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 11:08 AM [b] I'm going to photocopy a bunch of these at work and put it in all the teacher's boxes. Anyone have advice as to what I can write on the bottom to encourage people to come?? [/b]
Besides the bobblehead, Allie - both teams are tied for 2nd place in the conference and both will likely be ranked in the top 25 this week.

Are the 2 for 1 coupons in the Observer?

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 09:12 AM [b] Are the 2 for 1 coupons in the Observer? [/b]
No, they're online. [url=http://www.collegesports.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/ncch/genrel/auto_pdf/2004-05-hoops-coupon]link[/url]

I found out Wachovia won’t let the info go through mass email.

Next best option: Print out a couple hundred copies and put in gathering places and break rooms as 49erjuju suggested.

Can you get the 2 for 1 discount when PURCHASING tickets online?
The ticketing software is a bit ambiguous.

I’ve noticed that the 49ers are sponsoring alot of the Sports Flashes on WFNZ today advertising the Depaul game. No mention of the 2 for 1 but it’s still good to get the word out.

By the way, I don’t think the 2 for 1 is available online.

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 01:44 PM [b] I've noticed that the 49ers are sponsoring alot of the Sports Flashes on WFNZ today advertising the Depaul game. No mention of the 2 for 1 but it's still good to get the word out.

By the way, I don’t think the 2 for 1 is available online. [/b]

Sent out an email this morning and had 8 takers for the DePaul game. Called the ticket office…ordered the tickets…and now 8 new butts will be in the seats on Wednesday. Quick and easy.

I called the box office today to order tickets and was told the 2 for 1 deal was not valid over the phone. I ordered them anyway.

I talked with a guy from the Tix Office over the phone around 3pm today. Told him I was an Alumn living in the RDU area, inquired about the 2-for-1 deal, he indicated it was available. I told him I wanted 4 tickets. He said 3 tix and get one free, as the coupon/deal was only good one per perchase. I told him I’ld only take 3 if that was the case… He gave me the 4 tix for the price of 2 and said “he’ld come up with something and work it out for me”. I’ve definately had better experiences over the phone with our tix office, than I ever did as a student :slight_smile: