Two Niner Features in Carolina Sports Weekly

Make sure and pick up a CSW this week if you can get your hands on one. Curt Withers is our spotlight feature of the week (first time this season it hasn’t been on an ACC guy) and has some great quotes from Curtis on his friends at “other” schools.

There’s also a feature on the bench play with Coach’s assessment of Drayton, Nance, and Goldwire off the bench.

One thing…the caption for Chris Nance says “UNC Charlotte forward Chris Nance…” Please understand that captions for artwork are last-minute additions, usually written by whoever is doing the layout. I have given our editor a copy of the name change release from 2000.

Here is a link to our online edition.

Carolina Sports Weekly

Great to hear Curt is planning on staying as of now. Losing Plav, Basden and Withers would be rough.

Good work, thanks for the coverage! :clap:

I saw you guys getting some run on Fox (Got Game) last night. You guys are doing some good stuff…keep up the great work and your support of the Niners.

Looks like a nice article CSW. I am having some trouble reading it online though… It enlarges when you click the column, but part of it goes off the bottom of the screen. When I move my mouse off of the column to scroll down, it dissappears.

Thanks for the coverage. That’s what I expect from the O but am glad to get it in one form or another. Keep up the great work!

By the way. CSW – any chance we could get a box on campus? I know some people that have looked around but can’t find them. Did we ever figure out where the closest one to campus was?

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Feb 21 2005, 12:47 PM [b] Looks like a nice article CSW. I am having some trouble reading it online though... It enlarges when you click the column, but part of it goes off the bottom of the screen. When I move my mouse off of the column to scroll down, it dissappears. [/b]
Try clicking or double clicking on the title. That format takes a little getting used to but I like being able to see the way it was printed.

Is C. Jemal Horton back in Charlotte or just contributing this week?

Nice features!!!

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Feb 21 2005, 12:50 PM [b] By the way. CSW -- any chance we could get a box on campus? I know some people that have looked around but can't find them. Did we ever figure out where the closest one to campus was? [/b]
Over by Colvard, there's a row of newspaper racks, and there's one there. However, I was there last Tuesday night and they had the previous week's edition, so I have no idea if this week's issue is there or not. It's probably worth checking though.

Damn. Nice Article!

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Feb 21 2005, 12:50 PM [b] By the way. CSW -- any chance we could get a box on campus? I know some people that have looked around but can't find them. Did we ever figure out where the closest one to campus was? [/b]
SF - I'm going to post a pic of the back of this week's issue soon b/c it has a listing of all our locations. However, I do see that we supposedly have THREE racks on campus, but I have no idea where they are. As for the rest of University, here's where you can find them:

Cheddars, Logans, Supercuts (all on Harris Blvd)
Boardwalk Billys, Bojangles, McAllister’s (on N Tryon)
RJ Gators, Jackson’s Java, UNCC Campus (3), Tipsy McStumbles, BP, University Diner, Winn-Dixie (all on University Blvd)

3 on campus? Sorry about asking to get one on campus. Wow, I need to pay attention more.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Feb 21 2005, 12:51 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Feb 21 2005, 12:51 PM)

Good article and there is some good stuff in there. Probably the best free paper I have every seen/read.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Feb 21 2005, 03:48 PM [b] Good article and there is some good stuff in there. Probably the best free paper I have every seen/read. [/b]
Thanks pcon, not sure how many free papers I know of, but we'll take it as a compliment. Keep reading!