TyQuane Goard - 2011 SF

6’6, 170lbs SF from Mountain State Academy in Beckley, WV

Rivals - no stars

Scout - no stars

ESPN - 77 rating

Scout biography:

Athletic, springy player with an explosive first step and great hops to the basket. Slender build that will need to develop, but as a sophomore has plenty of time to grow. Played his freshman season at Capital (W. Va.) High School.

http://blog.northstarbball.com/2010/08/07/orlando-school-lists-class-of-2011-edition-part-three.aspx

[u][size=9pt]Tyquan Goard ’11, George Washington (WV):[/size][/u][/size][size=9pt] Dayton, VCU, Delaware, West Virginia, Marshall, Charlotte, Cleveland State, and Walsh (DII) Offers: Dayton, Delaware, and Cleveland State Favorites: Delaware is his leader, with VCU, Dayton, and Cleveland State rounding out his top four[/size][size=9pt]

We are not in the top 4. I wonder if we are making a late push, or if we were just late in finding out about him.

moss, Mountain State Academy has closed.

Mountainstate.edu: Announcement of closing of Mountain State Academy

BTW, read on Duquesne blog that MSA coach Rodney Crawford will be an assistant for the Dukes, but nothing official yet from DU.

Thanks Run, I’ll keep my eyes peeled to see where he bounces to next.

Verbals to Delaware.

[quote=“2k, post:6, topic:23667”]Verbals to Delaware.[/quote]looks like he never verbaled to Delaware.

per highmajorscoop on Twitter:

Hearing Reports out of Charleston,WV that 2011/6-foot-8/PF/Tyquan Goard will sign with Ohio University. According to WV Wildcats AAU staff.

glad you have a passion for this… :wink:

[quote=“shockerpat, post:9, topic:23667”]glad you have a passion for this… ;)[/quote]Someone has to do it, otherwise we know absolutely nothing about the future Niners.