Uggh.. Braswell and KJ to transfer, looking at Georgetown and Clemson :-(

Per the Observer. I figured we’d have a defection, but figured it’d be Gohkan. This will leave us very thin in the post. Mike Thorne better be the real deal. I always was afraid Braz may try and pick things back up at Gtown. Oh well.

Anyone having a heart attack or banging their heads against a wall? So goes the life of a Niner.

Oh and one more bit of info…

APRIL MUTHA TRUCKIN FOOOOOLS! Ok now everyone act like I didn’t fool you. Let the “oh you didn’t get MEEE, IIII saw it coming a mile away” posts fly. LOL yeah right, I got alllll you suckas! ;D 8)

Yeah, the Bras thing threw me off at first b/c I didn’t see him going anywhere, but then I figured it would just be par for the course at this point. So yeah, you definitely had me.

yeah, J Felt alright pulled this one on twitter. It’s not that we saw it coming, its that we already saw it.

Yep, the GTG guys got me today on twitter, but the “per the observer” part made me at least read the post.

EAD Scotty!!

Ahh, damn those meddling GTG guys!! haha, I usually do my annual April Fools thread at like 12:02am on 4/1, but I’ve been slammed busy with moving (again), and forgot about it until a few hours ago.

I’m going to start rooting for Chapel Hill. :-*

There’s talk from the AD that Lambert is announcing today that Chuck Amato willbe his associate head coach and recruiting coordinator.

[quote=“Chisox17, post:1, topic:25224”]Per the Observer. I figured we’d have a defection, but figured it’d be Gohkan. This will leave us very thin in the post. Mike Thorne better be the real deal. I always was afraid Braz may try and pick things back up at Gtown. Oh well.

Anyone having a heart attack or banging their heads against a wall? So goes the life of a Niner.

Oh and one more bit of info…

APRIL MUTHA TRUCKIN FOOOOOLS! Ok now everyone act like I didn’t fool you. Let the “oh you didn’t get MEEE, IIII saw it coming a mile away” posts fly. LOL yeah right, I got alllll you suckas! ;D 8)[/quote]Asshole >:(

I saw Bras was leaving and I got excited, but unfortunately this was an April Fools joke.

I swear I don’t understand your beef with Braz. You’ve got to be the only Niner fan in the history of the program that doesn’t want a 6’9 double-double machine. Yeah his jumpers are frustrating, and I’d like to see him play with more aggressiveness, but he’s just a soph, he’s got two more years to improve his already damn good numbers. I think the salty air down there is seeping into your brain :stuck_out_tongue:

I can understand Pork Chop’s dislike for Braswell. He plays in the post like he has T-Rex arms and the dude must have tiny hands b/c he is always losing the ball down low (must be why he gets a lot of double-doubles).

I am not going to say I want him gone but I would much rather see KJ down low than him. When Phil was playing earlier in the season Braz played extremely well but once he moved to the center position it really, in my opinion, became a flaw for this team.

We don’t need guys that can average double doubles as freshmen and sophomore. We already have so much talent and such a great coach.