Uh-Huh Guy @ Niners baseball games

Just curious what people think of him

I’ll admit that I’ve laughed a few times at what’s he’s said.

But he wasn’t at a game earlier this season and I didn’t even notice until the 6th inning.

so I really don’t care.

Just curious what people think of him

I’ll admit that I’ve laughed a few times at what’s he’s said.

But he wasn’t at a game earlier this season and I didn’t even notice until the 6th inning.

so I really don’t care.

I wish a foul ball would break his jaw so his mouth is wired shut this spring…uh-huh.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=black]Uh[/COLOR] Huh![/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=metro;315082]I wish a foul ball would break his jaw so his mouth is wired shut this spring…uh-huh.[/QUOTE]

Good lord man. Did he sleep with your daughter? :lol:

[QUOTE=metro;315082]I wish a foul ball would break his jaw so his mouth is wired shut this spring…uh-huh.[/QUOTE]

So, I guess this means you voted “He’s Terrible”?

He told us he is a principal in kannapolis

I also admit I laughed at a few things, but he is rather embarrassing. He sounds like he is in an argument with a 12 year old.

Love the enthusiasm, and I’m glad he’s here.

I just wish he would tone it down just a little, he’s REALLY intense.

Love the enthusiasm, and I'm glad he's here.

I just wish he would tone it down just a little, he’s REALLY intense.

And ease up with the chasing of the foul balls. I thought he was about to fall into the bull pen.

He’s a great guy and Charlotte could use more fans like him. I even saw him at a softball game being just as loud. I love it. He also gives his signs to kids and gets them into it too, and they have fun (helping promote a young, up and coming fan base that will know and love the Niners like most young kids in NC know UNC-CH or Duke) For those who get embarrassed by him; I’m more embarrassed by the fans and alumni/students who either don’t show up, or don’t even cheer when they do. First time I saw him, I thought he had problems, but after speaking to him, he’s just a huge Niner fan. I guess we can call him our first real crazy Walmart fan. I’ll take it.

someone get some video and put on youtube

[QUOTE=Submarley734;315098]He’s a great guy and Charlotte could use more fans like him. I even saw him at a softball game being just as loud. I love it. He also gives his signs to kids and gets them into it too, and they have fun (helping promote a young, up and coming fan base that will know and love the Niners like most young kids in NC know UNC-CH or Duke) For those who get embarrassed by him; I’m more embarrassed by the fans and alumni/students who either don’t show up, or don’t even cheer when they do. First time I saw him, I thought he had problems, but after speaking to him, he’s just a huge Niner fan. I guess we can call him our first real crazy Walmart fan. I’ll take it.[/QUOTE]

Uh-Huh!

[QUOTE=J Felt;315094]Love the enthusiasm, and I’m glad he’s here.

I just wish he would tone it down just a little, he’s REALLY intense.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I think the casual baseball fans like him, but the hard core baseball people hate it. He brings excitement to the games and I’m glad he’s there, but he gets annoying sometimes.

I do think it’s funny sometimes to see the opposing fans get soooo mad at him.

At one point during the carolina game, he started yelling at our fans for talking trash. "Ya’ll are gonna make us look bad, Uh-Huh."
Mission Accomplished

He told us he is a principal in kannapolis

He is an assistant principal at Double Oaks Pre-K Center here in Charlotte, unless that has changed since spring break.

He is an assistant principal at Double Oaks Pre-K Center here in Charlotte, unless that has changed since spring break.

See… just a kid at heart. hmmm… but there was a famous guy that was a kid at heart, what was his name??? hmmm… anyway, there should be more posts on him in other threads.

I think it’s funny and the pole agrees with me… yessssss!

I agree. I think the casual baseball fans like him, but the hard core baseball people hate it. He brings excitement to the games and I'm glad he's there, but he gets annoying sometimes.

That’s probably at the heart of it. I love him, but baseball isn’t my favorite sport by any means. I’d probably like him less if he came out at soccer games instead, unless he took up singing. :smile:

That's probably at the heart of it. I love him, but baseball isn't my favorite sport by any means. I'd probably like him less if he came out at soccer games instead, unless he took up singing. :smile:
There was a guy like him at men's soccer games, although not as obnoxious and still as entertaining. I think he was related to Graham Tatters, but I could be misinformed
[B]He's a great guy and Charlotte could use more fans like him.[/B] I even saw him at a softball game being just as loud. I love it. He also gives his signs to kids and gets them into it too, and they have fun ([B]helping promote a young, up and coming fan base that will know and love the Niners[/B] like most young kids in NC know UNC-CH or Duke) [SIZE=5][U][B]For those who get embarrassed by him; I'm more embarrassed by the fans and alumni/students who either don't show up, or don't even cheer when they do.[/B][/U][/SIZE] First time I saw him, I thought he had problems, but after speaking to him, he's just a huge Niner fan. I guess we can call him our first real crazy Walmart fan. I'll take it.

Post of the month.

He's a great guy and Charlotte could use more fans like him. I even saw him at a softball game being just as loud. I love it. He also gives his signs to kids and gets them into it too, and they have fun (helping promote a young, up and coming fan base that will know and love the Niners like most young kids in NC know UNC-CH or Duke) For those who get embarrassed by him; I'm more embarrassed by the fans and alumni/students who either don't show up, or don't even cheer when they do. First time I saw him, I thought he had problems, but after speaking to him, he's just a huge Niner fan. I guess we can call him our first real crazy Walmart fan. I'll take it.

His fandom of the baseball team came through sort of a walmart/bandwagon way, as he saw us when we were in Kannapolis and started cheering and then visited the new ballpark and I believe they gave him tickets to them and basketball. But I’m fairly sure he did graduate from Charlotte.