UH, No Coach Chaney, that is Charlotte...

Get a load of this…stuff. Coach Chaney was asked what he knew about ST.LOUIS. Gee, this sounds a little familiar…

Link:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/slu/story/72A224C2E1F6D70B862570AF001AF702?OpenDocument

Hopefully, he’ll be as confused when he’s coaching against us…

LOL,

Thanks for the sig material!

Sounds like he’s talking about Charlotte. Those statements are fairly accurate for us.

Normally I’d queue up the Rick James “Cocaine is a hell of a drug.” response, but this is flat out senility.

Also from the story;

[QUOTE]Oh so close. SLU last played Syracuse in 1998 (in Puerto Rico), last played Indiana in 1965 and last played Temple never. (Temple did play a game in St. Louis as part of a doubleheader, but it wasn’t against the Billikens.)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]It’s quite possible that Chaney was thinking of SLU’s 59-58 win over Louisville, which was in 2003.[/QUOTE]

Um, no - I’d say it’s not remotely possible.

I appreciate the man and what he has done as a coach, but it might be time to throw in the towel.

He was having a senior moment.

After what he did last year, sending in a player to intentionally hurt another, it’s obvious he has gone senile & should retire.
No one likes to see a legend at the end of their career. That’s why it’s best to quit when you still have something left.