UNC-A attendance

I think there will be about 5000…I have faith in our fans.

Tickets sold might be around 5000, but I think there will be a lot less that actually show up. I won’t be there, but my seats are already filled!!! :thumbsup:

Official attendance or fannies in the seats?

No students + 6 days before X-Mas + opponet = <2000 in the building.

For those of you that attended the game in Asheville last season, just remember they announced that crowd in the Civic Center at 1500. :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Don’t expect it to be sold out, but hopefully will still be good environment. BTW I am coming home for holidays plan to attend this game - If anyone isn’t planning on going I would be interested in your tickets. I would like better tickets than the box office is selling.

I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see us getting to 5000 with an opponent like UNCA while school is out (School will be out, right?)

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 04:58 PM [b] For those of you that attended the game in Asheville last season, just remember they announced that crowd in the Civic Center at 1500. :lol: :rofl: :lol: [/b]
How many of that 1,500 did that one cheerleader represent? :wacko:

If they based it on body displacement, probably about 3 people. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 06:26 PM [b] I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see us getting to 5000 with an opponent like UNCA while school is out (School will be out, right?) [/b]
Yes, school will be out. Friday is the last day of exams but most peoplle will be done before that and probably already gone home.
[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 04:15 PM [b] I think there will be about 5000...I have faith in our fans. [/b]
I don't know about 5000. It may be more like half of that. We barely had 5000 saturday night for GA State.
[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 06:54 PM [b] If they based it on body displacement, probably about 3 people. :D [/b]
She probably had 3 or 4 more lost in the rolls.