UNC-A campout roll call...

Please tell me there will be someone besides me freezing their asses off tomorrow night! Anyone else camping, NLP you’re still down right?

I’m there!

(Edit: I thought this campout was Wed night, so I’m not sure who else will be there - thanks Chi)

I will be accepting applications for belly-warmer tomorrow night.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 10:53 PM [b] I will be accepting applications for belly-warmer tomorrow night. [/b]
lol im sure people are lining up for that one
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Dec 13 2004, 10:58 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Dec 13 2004, 10:58 PM)

i shall not miss a campout

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Dec 14 2004, 12:58 AM [b] i shall not miss a campout [/b]
you gotta love that attitude

Well, I guess since 2/3s of my tent will be there, I might as well come too.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Dec 14 2004, 01:24 AM [b] Well, I guess since 2/3s of my tent will be there, I might as well come too. [/b]
haha it wouldnt be a complete campout without the resident superhero!

Mitch camping out again?

Mitch never camped in the first place, he came out to visit some friends. I’ll see if he’ll come out to visit again though, I am sure he’ll come out. But I’ll be out there along with Da Booth.

I just got back from the ticket office, I’m suppossed to spread the word that there won’t be any need to get out there at 8. Due to weather and finals, so you don’t have to be in a rush to get out there tonight.

I just heard that Mitchell Baldwin will be coming to the campout tonight and will be delivering Topper’s Pizza to everyone in the cold.

IF you want some free toppers pizza, you better be in a rush to get out there early…

It looks like we won’t need to camp out. See y’all next time.

There will be a tent check in the AM per John George.

We’re gonna have fun tonight!

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Dec 14 2004, 08:05 PM [b] We're gonna have fun tonight! [/b]
minus the part about the fun...

We’re gonna stay warm. If not, it’s 8:31 - you’ve still got 29 minutes.