UNC-CH A Liberal Haven of Political Correctness

I was watching O’Reilly and Stossell tonight. They were making fun of UNC-CH and their stupid political correctness.

Apparently income students are no longer called Freshmen because it’s sexist! lol. It may offend a female student. They now must be called “1st year” students.

They also have a civility policy that says you can’t say “mean” things. If you called someone an a**hole, you could theoretically be kicked out for violating the civility policy.

Last but not least… You cannot explicitly or implicitly ask ANYONE, including boyfriends/girlfriends, for sexual favors. Wtf?

As a side note, it is illegal in the state of N.C. to give nutrition advice without a license. I cannot even run a blog about fitness or nutrition because I would be violating the law.

can people make threads on message boards about free gyms?

[quote=“Ckroush, post:1, topic:26982”]As a side note, it is illegal in the state of N.C. to give nutrition advice without a license. I cannot even run a blog about fitness or nutrition because I would be violating the law.[/quote] They say this on Fox? Many media outlets have some advice on nutrition from time to time. All are illegal?

I think it’s one of those things where they tend to look the other way, unless the information doesn’t serve their purpose, and then they would use the law as a way to shut you down.