UNC CHARLOTTE ALUMNI

The UNC Charlotte Office of Alumni Affairs quarterly e-newsletter was distributed to the’ alumni today. Unfortunately, the Office of Development does not have many of our alums email addresses. Take a few moments to check out the [URL=http://www.unccharlottealumni.org/UserFiles/The%20UNC%20Charlotte%20Alumni%20Association%20has%20a%20New%20Home.mht][B][COLOR=Green]newsletter[/COLOR][/B][/URL]. There is some interesting news (Calvin Brock), a few photos and general information that’s not discussed been here.

If you want to sign up for the e-newsletter, visit [URL=www.unccharlottealumni.org][B][COLOR=green]www.unccharlottealumni.org[/COLOR][/B][/URL] and either click the “[B]Sign Up[/B]” button or the “[B]Update your Contact Info[/B]” button on the main page. You can also read [URL=http://www.unccharlottealumni.org/about_us/e-newsletter.asp][B][COLOR=Green]archived newsletters[/COLOR][/B][/URL] on the sign up page.

I encourage all alumni to become involved today! [B][COLOR=green]GO NINERS![/COLOR][/B]

if that isn’t reason enough, you should update your information as you may get a call from Stamats or the possible football study group.

Oddly enough, I’m sure I have given my email address and contact information to the Alumni Office many times (probably 4 or 5 times), but did not receive the quarterly newsletter today.

I’ll update it again, but it makes me wonder where my information went. Maybe the newsletter just hasn’t made it to me yet. Hmmm…

Seems we have some computer wizards on here …I hope they can come up with some good / great ways to get email addresses for alumni. It will pay dividends to our university and our alumni. HP - Great Post!

Oddly enough, I'm sure I have given my email address and contact information to the Alumni Office many times (probably 4 or 5 times), but did not receive the quarterly newsletter today.

I’ll update it again, but it makes me wonder where my information went. Maybe the newsletter just hasn’t made it to me yet. Hmmm…

Same here. I have not changed my email address since I was a student, yet, nothing. I have given them my address 3 times so far, every time they have called and asked me to donate money. Whatever; I’ll give it to them again.

I have had a problem with getting the newsletter as well, and I KNOW they know my address.

There looks to be a problem with a certain list program that the Development Office is using. Those of you who are reasonably certain that they have your correct email address, please drop a brief email directly to Katie Suggs, [B]aksuggs@email.uncc.edu[/B] with the email and your name. That way the cross check on the lists can be done. She wants to personally take a look in the program to see what’s going on. If the email addresses are incorrect, then we know where the problem lies. If spam filters are kicking them out then it’s a whole other issue. She is hot on the trail to discover the problem and to correct it once and for all.

Katie is a huge asset to the Alumni Affairs staff. We can use them to our advantage if you will assist them on this.