Uniform winning percentage

too bad we may not be able to actually SEE how it looks on the field!

Video Stream: http://www.goblueraiders.com/Watch/?Live=277

Special note from an MTSU fan:

It defaults to audio, so make sure when you click the link (even though it says "Watch" in the link) make sure to hit the one a second time that does not say 'audio only' if you don't get the visual the first time. It's quirky.

Apparently we will be wearing green pants now instead of black.

Makes sense. Save the sweet combos for home and TV games

Makes sense. Save the sweet combos for home and TV games[/quote]

I wish we’d get those black helmets out of the way while there’s nobody watching.

I wish we’d get those black helmets out of the way while there’s nobody watching.[/quote]
What? Not a fan of our helmets?

I wish we’d get those black helmets out of the way while there’s nobody watching.[/quote]
What? Not a fan of our helmets?[/quote]

Probably just the shinny green logo.

What? Not a fan of our helmets?[/quote]

Probably just the shinny green logo.[/quote]
It was suppose to be a black logo but Judy said no

black on black would have been better

You know what would’ve been great on those black helmets?

The simplified version of our wordmark that’s on this hat:

in gold foil.

Updated through Middle Tennessee game

We should have stuck with the black pants. ::slight_smile:

These numbers are going to take a beating. Maybe we should quit tracking this. :frowning:

Updated through FAU

Loved the way the matte black helmets looked in the rain last night. We need to do a glossy black helmet! The logo is easier to see (not the details of the logo since C-49ers is a mess but the logo itself and the color) and it looked great with the all black uniform too. These pictures don’t really do the glossy look of the helmets last night justice:

That neon pseudo green just looks so wrong to me. As much as I like our black unis, I dislike that ll awful logo.

Have they tried it with the right shade of green and enough gold and/or white to make it visible?

clt cannot endorse. The greens do not match at all. Go to white logo on the helmets.

Silver logo might look good on that helmet too.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:55, topic:28271”]That neon pseudo green just looks so wrong to me. As much as I like our black unis, I dislike that ll awful logo.

Have they tried it with the right shade of green and enough gold and/or white to make it visible?[/quote]

Are you saying just a flat green? Or a darker green foil?

I don’t think you can get any darker with a foil application.

This is somewhere that I really wish we had a logo that could actually be presented in a single color. A white logo with a green outline (to match the numbers) would look fantastic on that matte black.

In fact, if it weren’t for that atrocious attempt at a helmet logo, I’d say that these all blacks might be my favorite uniform combo.

This is somewhere that I really wish we had a logo that could actually be presented in a single color. [b]A white logo with a green outline (to match the numbers) would look fantastic on that matte black[/b].

I’d really like to see this. Any photoshop experts wanna make a stab at it?

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:59, topic:28271”]

This is somewhere that I really wish we had a logo that could actually be presented in a single color. A white logo with a green outline (to match the numbers) would look fantastic on that matte black.

I’d really like to see this. Any photoshop experts wanna make a stab at it?[/quote]

I’ll try if I can find the time.

In all honestly, that’s not likely.

Damn you Friday games!