Updated roster at charlotte49ers.com

2005-2006 Charlotte 49ers

New guys listed. From what I remember, they’ve adjusted the heights and weights for some guys. Maybe someone can dig up last year’s (Run?). Withers is now at 246 lbs. Drayton at 6’7". Leemire at 5’11". Alexander is a big 2G at 6’5" 227.

Alexander is a Small forward not a 2G. Leemire supposedly shrunk 2 inches over off season withers gained 26 pounds of muscle over off season and EJ gained a lot of weight too

http://charlotte49ers.collegesports.com/sp…/061605aaa.html

2004-05 Roster

Better get used to DA playing a lot of 2 for us. I have a feeling it lets us put our best 5 on the floor.

Not that there’s much difference between 2 & 3.

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Sep 9 2005, 08:48 AM [b] Better get used to DA playing a lot of 2 for us. I have a feeling it lets us put our best 5 on the floor.

[/b]

Yeah, I’m pretty sure DA will be a the 2 primarily, with Drayton at the 3. Probably Nance starting with Williams and Coleman backing him up. Curtis gets 40 minutes at the 4.

I’m not surprised by the change in weights as that does tend to fluctuate in everyone. Heights in adults, however, does not…especially shrinkage…and these guys aren’t in their 60’s. I guess they must of caught some heat for overstating Iti’s height by two or three inches.

Leemire’s also getting to repeat as a Freshman, too! :lol:

I guess he shrunk because he’s getting younger!

[b]QUOTE (NinerAdvocate @ Sep 9 2005, 08:48 AM) Better get used to DA playing a lot of 2 for us. I have a feeling it lets us put our best 5 on the floor.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure DA will be a the 2 primarily, with Drayton at the 3. Probably Nance starting with Williams and Coleman backing him up. Curtis gets 40 minutes at the 4. [/b]

That not our best 5. Best 5 are Baldwin, Bennett, DA, EJ, and Withers

Withers should play the 4, but if you want the best 5 you have to use this lineup.

you guys easily forget that marcus bennet will be starting at 2, DA will be starting at 3 and EJ will more than likely start at 4. With mitch and curt filling out the rest. DA WILL NOT be playing the 2 guard he is picking up where eddie left off. So you can expect him to play the 3 spot