Upgrades in progress...

Mac,
I know the upgrade is a work in progress. But I just wanted to bring something to your attention if you were not already aware of it. Earlier today I posted something in the “No More Observer Threads” thread. For some reason it randomly placed my post in the middle of the thread instead of at the end.

Mac, I know the upgrade is a work in progress. But I just wanted to bring something to your attention if you were not already aware of it. Earlier today I posted something in the "No More Observer Threads" thread. For some reason it randomly placed my post in the middle of the thread instead of at the end.
The same thing happened to me just a few minutes ago. I guess that mdeans we have to have some more Observer threads.

it’s a time/date issue that happened when I reset the server time to the right time. It was running 12 hours ahead… Should be fine from now on(as soon as 11:20PM rolls around tonight) as it’s syncing with an NNTP server now.

Mac,

I’m unable to change my avatar using either the upload or link method. I saved my current avatar and tried to upload it but I keep ketting the “unable to save image” message. Is this just due to the ongoing maintenance?

Give it another try…

[QUOTE=ninermac;351674]Give it another try…[/QUOTE]

George and I thank you.

Mac,

I’m unable to change my avatar using either the upload or link method. I saved my current avatar and tried to upload it but I keep ketting the “unable to save image” message. Is this just due to the ongoing maintenance?

I’m having the same issue Mac.

Just to keep things consolidated:

1. I miss the banner :frowning:

2. I don’t believe uploading is working atm. May just be that Mac has it disabled at the moment. Not sure how we’re doing with bandwidth and storage.