Uptown Baseball vs. State Pregame

10,000? Hope so, but not betting on it.[/quote]

Looks like 4 sections have seats left with 1 almost sold out. I don’t think the outfield seats are open.

Looking forward to the pix and vids from this game, y’all. Maybe the Duke Energy building will be green tonight too. What would make the night perfect, though, would be a W. ;D

Price already engaging with the Niner community, Lambert-style. I like this guy.

https://twitter.com/Mark25Price/status/582981700780748800

There is very little left… we just made the decision to drive out to the game with the kids… Found 5 seats in 120, but there was no availability anywhere along the baselines. Outfield looks sold out as well.

Looks like they’ve opened up the Home Run area now so there will be seats, and there’s still some in the outfield available…but it’s going to be very near a packed house 8)

I’m going to take my chances at the gate

Met Coach Price!

Score?

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:28, topic:29525”]Score?[/quote]10-6 Wolfpack. Final.

How was the atmosphere there? They do any niners ads on the video board? Announce mark price?

clt says this should be an annual event.

We did great considering we had little or no pub before the game.

Great atmosphere, if this isn’t an annual event for us then both us and the Knights are losing.

Great pregame! Awesome seeing you guys

Out of town Niner here but I hope like heck they were pimping season tickets for football at this game. I can’t imagine we would pass up the opportunity to push football tickets to this type of crowd.

Out of town Niner here but I hope like heck they were pimping season tickets for football at this game. I can’t imagine we would pass up the opportunity to push football tickets to this type of crowd.[/quote]
They were pushing $10 Spring Game tickets.

Hibbs postgame video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBTJhi_t-rM

Excellent atmosphere tonight. Everyone had a great time in our group. This needs to be a yearly event with State or USC, Clemson.

Crowd shot of the State side.

You too man. Sammy’s soon.

We know one thing now. We should be able to host a regional at the downtown ballpark. Of course, we need to get a little bit better first. Two teams packed the stadium tonight. Even the SRO areas were packed. I’m trying to imagine the same 4 teams from the 2006 Columbia Regional (Charlotte, State, USC, and Western) in town for a Charlotte Regional. Tickets would be at a premium.

This. It was a fantastic night (sans the result of course). Niner Nation was out in force. If that wasn’t a sell out it was dern close to one, even the home run seats were thick with people. You know you’ve got a larger than expected crowd when they have no coleslaw for the hot dogs…in the 3rd inning! lol.

What a great night, would have loved to have gotten the win, but nights like this are great for all our sports programs, and a blast :slight_smile: