Uptown basketball Tip-off Oct. 6

[URL]http://gmine.blogspot.com/2009/09/uptown-basketball-tip-off-next-tuesday.html[/URL]

NN.N lunch uptown???

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;433900]NN.N lunch uptown???[/QUOTE]

Hooters?

Interesting changes. I have gone the last few years. On the street this time and only one date and location. Thanks Jim.

Having it on the street is a great idea.

Argggg!! Gotta midterm right in the middle of it. :cuss:

Argggg!! Gotta midterm right in the middle of it. :cuss:
priorities my friend!

there will be several test u take this year right? but how many Charlotte 49ers annual Uptown Tip-off events are there this year?

not that hard of a decision once you break it down and slice and dice the options of the choices you have to make huh.

You are welcome.

49erfanatics will be there with a display table full of 49ers gear for all to see. This is a great event and we are proud to be a participant!

[QUOTE=Cha_49;433901]Hooters?[/QUOTE]

I’m there every Tuesday anyway.:happy:

This will be the year I’ve missed an uptown tipoff since we started having them.

bunch of folk heading out to this event?

BUMP

Who all is headed to this? I work uptown and I’m planning on checking it out…

[QUOTE=C49erMoose;434981]Who all is headed to this? I work uptown and I’m planning on checking it out…[/QUOTE]

Be sure to come by the 49erfanatics.com table and say hello!

Be sure to come by the 49erfanatics.com table and say hello!

I will stop by. will you have merchandise onhand?

Had a meeting in Greensboro Scheduled for me with me knowing it :(…I wont be able to make it

[QUOTE=warpedball;435111]I will stop by. will you have merchandise onhand?[/QUOTE]

Yes, we’ll have a display set up. Come check it out!

Been to all of them so far… Last minute lunch thing scheduled. I won’t be able to make it.

I’ll see you guys out there.

trying to make it out. need to get a couple more things done…