Uptown Tip-Off Events and App State Road trip

I got an e-mail and just want to post some info here for anyone who didn’t get it.

Uptown Tip-Off Events

The Charlotte 49ers are hosting two uptown tip-off events this October. The first will be held on October 28 at Wachovia Atrium and the second will be held October 30 at Founder’s Hall. Both events take place from 11am-1:30pm. Head coaches Bobby Lutz and Karen Aston will be on hand along with players from each team. This is an excellent opportunity to=2 0meet the coaching staffs and take your turn at winning a variety of 49er prizes.

49er Club Bus Trip to Appalachian State University

The 49er Club is arranging a bus trip to watch the 49ers play Appalachian State on Wednesday, November 19. Cost of the trip is $45 and includes bus transportation and game ticket. Game seating will be assigned based on 49er Club rank. Buses will depart campus at 2:45pm, stop in Boone for dinner (everyone is on their own to pay for dinner) and then head to the game. We will depart for C harlotte immediately following the game. Last year’s bus trip to Clemson was terrific and we hope to have an equally large turnout this year for App State. To register, call or email Kelly at (704) 687-6024 or kaweathe@uncc.edu. Payment must be received in advance and can be made by check or credit card. Seating is limited so please register early.

What time is the game?

[QUOTE=HooNer49;340567]Last edited by HooNer49 : 57 Minutes Ago at 03:41 AM. Reason: i’m [B]lazy[/B][/QUOTE]
fixed

7:00

Have you guys ever done one of the school-organized road trips? I could just as easily drive up on my own, but a bus trip like this sounds fun.

EV, the trip to Clemson was lots of fun last season. Even the ride back from Charlotte to High Point was easy. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Unfortunately, I’ve got plans already for that night.

I was wanting to go on the bus ride up but it leaves too early for me. Have my last class at 3:30. Looks like I’m driving.

[QUOTE=HooNer49;340582]I was wanting to go on the bus ride up but it leaves too early for me. Have my last class at 3:30. Looks like I’m driving.[/QUOTE]

niner nation gold bus leaves later in the day.

oh sweet