URI Post Game

Bad teams find a way to lose. Thatā€™s what we did.

Canā€™t comment on much because I only saw the OT part of the game. Even at that point, it was ours for the taking. But, Bras and Briscoe foul out and they press us. We can hardly get the ball in due to their press, and when we do, its just Derrio running to the ball and running to the corner, hoping to get fouled. Got lucky it worked the 1st time, the 2nd time he got tied up. All that being said, all we had to do is either rebound their guardā€™s driving layup miss with 30 seconds to go (there were plenty of 9ers there to grab it) or box out on the last shot. We did neither and couldnt come up with the ball or the win.

I feel bad for the team and the coach. They keep trying. They just find new ways to lose. Any team that doesnt try to speed up the game and press us all game long and wear us out is just absolutely crazy. We have no answer for it. And we wont anytime this year.

Derrio made the block to send us to OT in the first placeā€¦

ESPN top plays: Charlotte 49ers and Bobcats

dang thatā€™s a sad video, donā€™t understand why our guys didnā€™t look for that rebound

OMG! :o
WTF?! >:D
MOVINā€™ ON! 8)
GO NINERS! :stuck_out_tongue:
BEAT DAYTON! ;D

We have the lead the country in OT losses this year.

KJ got more experienceā€¦

we just made sports nationā€¦best buzzer beater? Rhode Island beating Charlotte or the Bobcatsā€¦ha atleast we got some ESPN air time

What did they say about it?

60% of sportsnation voted the Bobcats as the best buzzer beater of the weekend. They just showed the highlights and which was better and which celebration was better. At Michelle Beadle said Charlotte and not UNCC

it would have been nice if our guy blocked the shot and smashed the URI in the face with the ball. now thereā€™s a highlight

I look forward to seeing unselfish basketball. Too many guys still holding the ball and forcing shots instead of making the pass.

I think the first half was the best basketball this team has played all year, we were passing, rebounding and taking what they gave usā€¦ the second half a different story. I also contribute the holding the ball to fatigue, a lot easier to settle for the forced shot when you are in OT again.