Utimes on pam Brown

In todays paper there is a very good article about Eddie Basden by a brother in my frat, Timmy Parker. There is another article about our two wins last week. Then, just under our article about those two wins, there is a small article about Pam Brown. It’s just a Q and A, fav color, fav movie, etc…But then one of the questions is Duke or Carolina?..WHAT THE f***!!!ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I mean if the Utimes interviews a person on campus, that isnt an athlete, and asked them that questions, I would be a little mad but really wouldn’t mind it, because both people are probably douche bags. But a womans basketball player, who may have to play Carolina or Duke in the tourney, and you ask them who you like better? And oh yeah, you can bet that Pam was at our guys game against Houston, and not watching that OTHER game on TV…

By the way, her answer was neither.

Utimes, add that to the great list of our home town dissapointments.

Pam Brown is from Coppell, Texas. As if she gives a flying sh!t about North Carolina or Duke.

That said, Pam Brown is an absolute monster on the court and just passed 1,000 points on Sunday (she’s a junior). She’s big (6’0"), but she runs the floor well, is left-handed and thus hard to defend, and she can hit the outside shot. If for no other reason, you should all come to a womens game to watch Pam Brown and Sakellie Daniels play.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Feb 15 2005, 01:13 PM [b] Pam Brown is from Coppell, Texas. As if she gives a flying sh!t about North Carolina or Duke.

That said, Pam Brown is an absolute monster on the court [/b]

A-MEN!

If you were at the women’s game on Sunday against Cincy then you saw two local girl’s middle school teams come out during a time out and each had a free-throw shooter. They had 30 seconds to hit all they could and the girl from Carmel would take money from anyone on our men’s team all day, every day.

I have only been to two of their games this year, and no, it isn’t men’s basketball, but our girls play with Basden-like intensity as a team. If our guys had this we would not have lost to Rutgers, Alabama and ECU. I have no explaination for the @Cincy game.

Sabrina Gregory ain’t bad :wub:

The subject of this forum was on the Duke or Carolina question. Yes our girls are good and yes they have great intensity. Our guys are having an awesome season and diserve respect. Every team takes losses that shouldnt have happened and every team has their bad days. Im sick of poor fans. Those of you who do nothing but cut down Iti and talk about the negatives of the season. How is this season negative!? We are ranked for the first time in 6 years! Duke or Carolina should have never made it as a question in our school newspaper and the person that put that question in here needs to transfer. Grow some passion for your school and its sports.

clt asks who wrote the article? they need to be made aware of what school this is.

Lucky welcomes 3rd person hero clt back…