UTimes Stolen?

How can you steal something that is free???

You’re only allowed 3 or 4 copies. If you get more than that it’s considered your silencing free speech by keeping others from seeing the paper.

Call in McGruff.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;233833]You’re only allowed 3 or 4 copies. If you get more than that it’s considered your silencing free speech by keeping others from seeing the paper.[/QUOTE]

That’s some funny stuff right there.

Ah, so the Utines, by throwing out papers that arent read, are committing a crime?

Throwing away old copies is different than stealing new copies before someone else can get to the newsstand.

All the U-Times does it copy and paste nineronline’s articles into paper format. Any articles they write are usually riddled with grammatical and spelling errors.

It’s a waste of paper to even print the things.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;233833]You’re only allowed 3 or 4 copies. If you get more than that it’s considered your silencing free speech by keeping others from seeing the paper.[/QUOTE]

Can we PLEASE get a hall of fame forum to put the all time greatest threads in there. With posts like this…this thread has potential. People need to be able to easily revisit great posts like this.

Can we PLEASE get a hall of fame forum to put the all time greatest threads in there. With posts like this...this thread has potential. People need to be able to easily revisit great posts like this.

We have something like that. [COLOR=green]Here you go[/COLOR]

So THAT’S why I didn’t have any Sudoku to do over Spring Break 2007

LMAO Wow this thread is a blast from the past!

Love it!

This example is proof that UNCC-Charlotte is a bastion of racism by reinforcing stereotypes that colored individuals like the gentleman in the photograph are all thieves.

Mr. Kirby,

Just because we are so gooood. You have decided to name us twice? ;D

lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only thing good about the UTimes were the Bojangles coupons…

[size=5]QFT[/size]

OMG. I never went to Bojangles in college before stealing a UTimes.

I remember in college I wrote for the U Times, I’d write from the right, & Donald White would write from the left. We knew no one read it, so to drum up interest, we’d both try to intentionally write something controversial. There was another guy I knew, Jeff Self, he came in wrote for 3 weeks, & got more hate mail that Donald & I combined in 3 years. We were like damn, even when we try to be controversial, we’re tame compared to Jeff.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:38, topic:13679”]I remember in college I wrote for the U Times, I’d write from the right, & Donald White would write from the left. We knew no one read it, so to drum up interest, we’d both try to intentionally write something controversial. There was another guy I knew, Jeff Self, he came in wrote for 3 weeks, & got more hate mail that Donald & I combined in 3 years. We were like damn, even when we try to be controversial, we’re tame compared to Jeff.[/quote] I knew it. I knew it. I knew you had practiced somewhere before coming on here. :smiley: