UTSA Home Game 2-8-20 4:00 Tip

“sold out” then 10 minutes into the game you look around and you can count 100 empty seats

i’ll be buying them next season.

I’m still dowm to tailgate. What time are people showing up?

I’m in Disney no tailgating for us.

I’m chilling At the Hayes. If anybody shows y’all holler

Tailgating in the snow for a basketball game is Goldstandard. Lets do this.

3 Likes

Love the tar hole blue Block Cancer t shirts the team is wearing for warm ups. :nauseated_face:

Apparently conference sent us the shirts

Shameful choice of colors regardless of who chose them.

4 Likes

Are those the 10-12 Tar Holes you are talking about?

3 Likes

Hard to believe that nobody is commenting on the game. Jaded fans, I guess.

yeah. im suprised by it also. i guess it’s a good thing that we arent simply happy to win but are starting to get back that feeling of “we should have blown that team out.”

1 Like

Had a blast hanging with you delinquents today

3 Likes

Hah yea I really enjoy the basketball tailgates.

2 Likes

Glad Jackson had his game of the season vs ODU instead of us! Couldn’t miss a 3 on Thursday and just the opposite today.

Weird stats in this game. UTSA shot 26-29 from the FT line. There were a total of 70 rebounds in the game. Niners had 20 assists. UTSA never led.

3 Likes

This has been a season full of games where we seem to play bad but still win. Is it the style of ball? It’s nuts. The team isn’t fun or inspiring to watch. Sure, defense can be fun but it’s rough. We are poor 3pt shooters, seemingly worse (to the eye) free throw shooters. It’s a frustrating team to watch despite the results.

Glad to see another W, for sure. I do like winning, no doubt. But man, it’s nerve-wracking.

Nice to bounce back vs the Roadrunners after the drubbing we took in San Antonio last season.

Was checking box score for UTSA @ ODU on Thursday and Jackson made eight 3s - almost half of his 45 points vs the Monarchs. Usually I wouldn’t be happy if someone had 25 against us, but we did “hold” him below his average! :wink:

And 10 of Jackson’s 25 came from the FT line. The refs made sure he camped out there.

4 Likes