UTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim, please tell me you’re planning a BIG football story soon, in the REAL paper! (ie; not just in the blog) ----We desperately need some MAJOR pub to help FSL sales.

[QUOTE=919R;420648]Jim, please tell me you’re planning a BIG football story soon, in the REAL paper! (ie; not just in the blog) ----We desperately need some MAJOR pub to help FSL sales.[/QUOTE]

Come on dude. It is July… prime time for the entire sports secton to be taken up by an ACC hoops preview for days on end. Midnight madness is only 3 months away and we all need to know that salad makes Kyle Singler regular and the Trevor Booker likes to loofa his feet after practice.

The ACC Handbook doesn’t provide such indepth coverage.

justing knowing how sales are going, and what the reaction to the campaign has been so far would be nice to know.

An updatre is in the works, but need more than a week or so since the kickoff to give it a fair chance to see results. Stay tuned.

The only thing I want to see in the Disturber is our ad. Even good news about the Niners always gets a negative spin or backhanded “compliment” in this rag. Nothing against Utter but when it comes to 49er/Observer relations no news truly IS good news.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Nice. :lmao:

[QUOTE=J Felt;420663]Nice. :lmao:[/QUOTE]

What can I say? Ever try to post using a CrackBerry? :dry:

An updatre is in the works, but need more than a week or so since the kickoff to give it a fair chance to see results. Stay tuned.

Ok:huh:-----sounds like sells aren’t EXACLTY taking off…